"Relax." She brushes something off my shoulder. "We can't have you passing out in the middle of the wedding."

"I'm not panicking." I squeak out.

"You sound like you're drowning and trying to catch your breath."

"Right," I agree and force a smile on my face. I attempt to regulate my breathing but it was so hard. "My mother was here."

"Uhoh, is there a body I'm gonna have to hide later?" Brooklyn questions as James steps outside.

"'No," I answer honestly as I hear the chattering whispers of awe and amazement happening, "It was good."

"You actually talked to your mom without hurting her?" Brooklyn sounds like she doubts this.

"I hugged her."

"Are you feeling, well? Do I need to call an ambulance." Brooklyn feels my forehead and I swipe her hand.

I laughed for the first time in hours. My body eases as Brooklyn touches my forehead gingerly again like she's genuinely concerned. Delphi begins her descent down the aisle. "I'm not sick."

"That's exactly what a sick Francesca would say."

"I'm honestly fine," I roll my eyes, "I promise."

Brooklyn gives me a look. "I'm starting to not believe anything you say."

I fix their tie, "I've grown as a person, you know?"

"You magically just don't want to murder your mother." Misha grumbles and I shoot her a glare.

"I'm growing and you know how I feel about her."

Brooklyn cuts her eyes at Misha, "Do me a favor and try not to rile her up."

"I'm just saying." Misha mumbles.

"We don't pay you to say anything."

Misha rolls her eyes, "You don't pay me anything."

"My point exactly." Brooklyn shoots.

"Can you guys stop arguing?" I question with a raised eyebrow.

"No." They both state before Misha is pulled forward by a frustrated Bea.

"You can't be mad at Delphi and Misha for forever." I mumble before fiddling at the flowers pinned to their chest.

"So, it's a good thing that your mom came?" Brooklyn completely changes the subject back to what it was as Misha begins walking forward. Bea steps into the line before letting her hair fall down to hide her earpiece and grabbing her miniature bouquet.

"I don't know, I'm just glad she was here." I shrug, "Even if it was only for a second."

Brooklyn nods, "Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah, I'm okay."

"Good. Now, time for you to forget all that." Brooklyn turns around and plasters her charming smirk. "You're-"

A Girl in Redजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें