31 | BACHELOR PARTY

Start from the beginning

They were all changed and looked as if they had stepped on a runway while I had been slumbering. Adonis and Harvey also looked like they had cleaned up a little for whatever destination we had been headed towards. I was still in my sleeping clothes but I could tell that my hair had been tamed. I glanced in the window and could tell that my makeup had been perfected. I looked great in my Mickey Mouse pajamas and Minnie Mouse slippers.

"I'm going to murder you all." I growled out as I fought against the straps.

"I respect that." Delphi grinned before sliding into the seat opposite of me and handing me two shots and pressing one against my lips. I glared at her pretty face adorned with the most dramatic and sultry makeup I've seen in a while. "Now drink for the both of us, thank you."

"You know you missed partying." Lexi remarked and I rolled my eyes.

"Where's Clarissa?" I questioned as I eyed the plane for my missing friend.

"She's with the others, they kidnapped Alana about thirty minutes later." Brooklyn said with a laugh. She flashed me her phone and I see pictures of Alana being dragged out of her bed by Eme and Isabelle. "Clary sent these."

"Y'all are all insane." I complained. "I am not doing this."

"It's a party for you on your last day of freedom before your wedding. You used to talk about your bachelor party all the time."

They weren't wrong. God, I had joked about my bachelor party all the time because I never thought it would happen. I didn't think I would ever love anyone enough to be marrying them. I had been young, I never thought any of this would happen. Let alone did I think that I would need to marry someone to keep my mafia only to fall in love with them and celebrate the fact that I was actually in love with them. I was getting married in two days. Two days.

The thought was enough for me to want to chug down the shots of alcohol in front of me. I was already feeling the nerves creep up my skin and settling in my stomach. I couldn't think about this right now, if I did then I was going to be really going through it.

"Hello? They're a someone trying to murder me."

"We can worry about that when the time comes, for now, we are going to get drunk."

"Come on, Chessy, what's the worst that can happen?" Delphi challenges and I glare up at her for a second. "Let go for a day."

I did miss getting drunk and partying. It's not that I couldn't do that with Alana but I was at risk of being murdered. It was hard to want to go out of the house and relax with that knowledge. I open my mouth and Delphi pours the shot in my mouth and I swallowed easily.

It burned down my throat like an old friend and I downed the next two just as easy as the first. "This is a horrible idea."

"All the best ideas are." Delphi winked while handing me a bottle of patron. "Now, let us have the best night of your life."

And boy was it. After I changed in my glorified bachelor outfit that Bea and Lexi pieced together, I mostly blended in with the girls a lot more. It was a black suit with a white lacy undershirt to diverse myself from the others. I was given a sash to wear but twenty minutes into drinking and the sash came off.

I was starting to unclench a little. I don't know how long we drank and sung and did all the drunk bachelor party things on the plane. It was a shit ton of fun. Delphi didn't get to enjoy the drinks but she was never one to let not drinking damper her mood. She was very focused on getting the rest of us drunk and she succeeded. I was severely buzzed when we stepped off the plane but a part of me was on high alert.