Haha!

Satanic Leader

The villain team managed to recapture Hawks after an accident brought him here. From my cameras it appears they managed to have him join them. Mei has some robotic villain in her lab that strangely resembles Dabi. What have you planned young heroes? I watch the screens a few more hours as I sip my tea and observe the chaos of Izuku waking his teammates and pressing buttons once again. This time he seems to be choosing them rather carefully. Picking the ones that appear to be less troublesome. His current choice is my favorite, a swarm of giant killer bees with quirks. These creatures laid waste to a cityscape during a test. Now they're attacking my students, most of them.

Interesting, the bees seem to like class 2A and have formed some sort of alliance with them. This year's War Games will be an interesting one.

"Sir, the preparations are complete, shall we start the test?" Cementos asks from the doorway.

"Not just yet, they have two weeks left in the month. I'd like to see what the villain team will do in that timeframe." I respond sipping my tea as I watch the villain team ride around on the bees.

"Very well sir." He responded, turning around to leave my office.