Gym Alpha

Izuku

"Izuku? Where's Gym Alpha?" Ochako asks from behind me.

"Follow me and no one says a word about this place to anyone outside of our team. Nezu went to great lengths to hide this place. Makes it the perfect villain base for now." I respond leading everyone passed our usually training areas and into gym Beta; with a flip of a carefully hidden switch, a hidden staircase reveals itself.

"Everyone head down. Watch your heads and steps. Denki, stay up here for now." I tell everyone.

"How'd you find this place?" Ochako asks, peering down the stairs.

"Accident." I responded, unwilling to share my original quirk with the class.

"Okay?" She responded, somewhat skeptical but decided to follow my instructions and led the class down. When the last student enters I lead Denki to the control room.

"The power has been out for sometime. I rewired some stuff hoping to get it to work. But it seems it needs a jump start. The batteries are over there, don't fry them or yourself. Good luck. Come find me when you're done." I tell him pointing to a pile of batteries and wires connected to the mainframe of the room. I left Denki to head back above ground  to wait for the extraction teams.

Half an hour later Mezo shows up with An unconscious, bound and blindfolded Mei in his arms. With a sigh I directed him down the stairs and to a room I had found pre-stalked with a lot of things mechanics and inventors could use. Basically Mei and Power Loader, PL, heaven. An hour later Kacchan along with his group and Shoto and His group returned dragging unconscious Pro's behind them. With another sigh I opened the hidden staircase and led them down. Making sure the wall closes itself behind us.

"Take Power Loader down the left cave and take a right, there's a room with a big ass metal door. Leave him with Mei, keep him bound for now. Take Dadzawa to the right cave, there's a metal chair with quirk canceling cuffs. Cuff him to it, leave him be and I'll be there shortly. Keep him blindfolded. Shoto you're on Dadzawa Guard duty. Everyone else, go train with the others. If you need me I'll be with Our inventors." I instruct the team, heading to the inventors after a pit stop in my room for a cherry soda.

With that done, I head to our resident inventors. To hopefully get them onboard. I finished off my drink before I entered the metal door.

"Who's there?" Mei shouts, squirming around on the floor, PL somehow still unconscious.

"Kat really went overboard with you. I'm sorry Mei." I whisper as I remove her bindings and blindfold.

"Izu! Where are we?"

"Nowhere special, now what do you say about being the Villain team's support student?" I ask and wait for her response.

Which I get in the form of squeals, bear hugs and lots of cackling about her babies. Her squealing made me winch slightly.  "What's Teach doing here?" She asks, finally spotting her unconscious teacher.

"He'll join us too. Here are some blueprints I'd like you to work on, I'll also need some small, silent drones that can record audio and visual info, along with a possible live feed, coms. Oh and villain costumes for all of 2A. Can you do it in Two weeks?" The drones I'll need ASAP."

"Can do! Just get teach up and it'll be faster." She responds with her eyes sparkling as she takes in her surroundings.

"Already on it."

"Kacchan! Bring water!" I shout down the cave's hallway.

A few minutes later Kacchan appears with a bucket of water, probably thanks to Shoto.

"Here, Nerd." He hands me the bucket and I walk over to the teacher. Dumping the water on him seconds after reaching his body.

PL high pitched yelp and rapid head swiveling has all three of us either laughing or trying not to. While I'm still recovering from the sound.

"Who's there? Where am I? What do you want?" He questions after a few seconds of realizing he can't move around or see.

Walking to the hero I remove his blindfold and say, "nowhere important, join us." He glances around the room. His eyes gleaming at the sight of everything he could possibly imagine in one room. Then they widen in horror at the sight of Mei with tools and other things around her now somehow a disaster of a workspace.

With an exasperated sigh and many grumbled words of disapproval he reluctantly decides to join us if only to keep Mei from completely destroying the area. With a reminder that where underground I leave Kacchan in charge of protecting the pair. Of course after handing me my notebooks.

"Izu! I did it! The powers back!" Denki shouts from the control room's deck near the Gym cave roof.

"Great work! I'll be up in a sec! Go take a break and then go train." I shouted back, making my way up to the control room. Only to have an explosion rock the whole place. Followed by shouts and laughter.

"Guess she's not herself if she's not exploding something." I sigh to myself,shaking my head to rid it of the slight ringing, finally reaching the door and entering.

I switch on the lights of the place first, replacing the dim red emergency lighting with bright white lights. Receiving many shouts of protest from everyone that echoed throughout. My own eyes protested at the sudden influx of light, causing me a slight headache.

Then I head to the control panel and flip on the switches labeled, 'cameras', 'PA system' and 'Security'. The others were labeled with letters or images that strangely resembled the robots from the entrance exam, or other random things. Taking a mental note to check those out later I walk to the Small Microphone and push the button to turn the PA system on.

"Testing one, two, testing. Can everyone hear me?" I ask, in return I get shouts and other sounds in response, I continue my mini speech.

"It is I, Sly, your leader. Since I have business to attend to shortly, everyone will take an hour break for food and then return to training, this time in groups. Those of you suited for stealth will train with Dadzawa, once he joins, along with two combat ready h-villains. Those suited for rescue will join the Stealth group. Combat h-Villains will pair up and spar in 2v2 matches against your pairs weaknesses. Learn to adapt and overcome these weaknesses. This is how training will be for the first 2 weeks. I will group everyone up week 3. The 2v2 partners will change every 2 days. Icenfire and KingExplosion are combat generals, Speedster, Crafter stealth generals, all four are co-leaders. Need anything, go to those four while I am gone. Also, Crafter please create First aid kits for use as often as you can. KingExplosion and Foodie, you're on dinner duty! Toy makers! No more explosions! Sly out!" I ordered through the PA. Getting many confused jumbled words in response. I descend the stairs and head towards Dadzawa, but first another cherry soda.

After several twists and turns I reached Shoto and Aizawa, my drink finished three turns ago. Dadzawa keeps trying to get info out of Sho but he remains silent.

"Ice n fire, good work keeping quiet. You can head over to the training area or cafeteria, I think the lunch duty people are almost finished."

"Understood, Boss." He responds standing up and leaving.

"Problem child, release me." Dadzawa asks in his 'I mean business' voice, having recognized my voice.

"No can do, Shota Aizawa Hero alias Ereaserhed. Unless of course you join us, you can sleep all you want." I respond.

"Problem child." He sighs, shaking his head.

"You will join us, correct?"

"Fine, better than being on the hero's side." He sighs.

"Wonderful! Oh, train the stealth group in, well, stealth."

"Lead the way." He sighs, once he's released from his bindings and blindfolded.