It starts with a Rulebook

"Did you hear?"

"Hear what?"

"The civil war is coming back."

"Good thing we're Gen Ed." Some students gossiped in the halls as I walked towards class 2-A.

A whole year has passed since I was accepted into my dream school. Kacchan and I have started getting along better and I've made better friends this time around. Thankfully no one has figured out my original quirk and OFA has left it untouched. No idea what could happen if they merged. Not something I want to find out. Fuck! I'm hungry.

Today Dadzawa is supposed to make an announcement of some kind. My gut is telling me it's about this Civil War the group of Gen Ed students were talking about. Aizawa was dubbed Dadzawa after last year's end of the year villain attack that nearly killed half the school and surrounding area. Yeah, not something I want to remember.

"Izu! How was your summer?" Shoto asks, having come out of his shell more since the sports festival last year.

"Sho! It was good, trained a lot and figured out a few new moves. I can't wait to try them out during heroics this year." I responded now I'm my seat next to the window Sho to my right and Kacchan in front of me.

"Nerd! Your fucking slow!" Kacchan shouts with a glance my way.

"Sho and I were chatting, Kat. How was summer break?"

"Shitty! Old hag forced me to clean on top of all the fucking training I was already doing!" Kacchan complained. The sound of an all too familiar sleeping bag shuffle put a stop to everyone's conversations and they took their seats.

"Problem Children, gym beta." Dadzawa yawned, as he shuffled out leaving us to our own devices.

With that we left the classroom, hero suites in hand, off to Gym Beta and our improvement testing. Which is new, since Dadzawa never chose to teach the same students past first year. That makes our class, his first second year class.

Once in the gym our tests began, much like first year's 'logical ruse'. Only this time we knew what to expect and what was expected. So it's safe to say we all either double or tripled our scores from last year. Dadzawa was impressed. After last year's crap show, I was able to read Dadzawa's emotions better than most of my classmates. He's really good at hiding his feelings, but I cracked it. Well mostly. Hitoshi Shinso, or Toshi for short, joined us at the end of last year when Mineta's parents pulled him out of UA because of all the villain attacks. Something about it being too dangerous, he's training to be a Hero, literally the most dangerous job.

So to everyone's delight the perv was gone and we had a Mini-Zawa in his place. He and I became friends over the summer. We spared a few times and hung out more.

"Problem Children, Sa-Nezu wants us in the auditorium in five minutes . Keep your Suits on and go."

"Dadzawa, where's the auditorium?" Momo asks

"Right, too many attacks to ever use it. Ugh! Follow me." Dadzawa groaned as he waddled around in his newest sleeping bag, it basically made him look like a walking banana. The yellow thing had arms and legs! How do I get one?

With that, Dadzawa led us past the cafeteria and down a flight of stairs to a massive underground room, with a stage and rows upon rows of movie theater type seats. The stage had a wooden podium with a white projector screen behind it and a microphone attached to the podium. All Hero course students were there along with all the support course students and a few business course.

Me and the rest of my class heard Nezu's quite feet across the hardwood floors of the stage before the others. So we ended up in the best seats closest to the exit and ground level, no stairs. By the time Nezu and the other teachers reached the podium the auditorium was obnoxiously loud. So loud not even Mic's quirk would quit the others. Kacchan and I shared a look before we stood up and whistled, loud and high pitched. Kacchan blasting controlled explosions from his hands, which were really just noise maker types, no real damage. Our classmates, having witnessed this tactic from us before, had the foresight to have Momo make noise canceling headphones for everyone.

"Sit your asses down! Shut the fuck up! How the fuck are you hero course!" Kacchan and I yelled as one.

"Ahem, thank you both for that." Nezu speaks through the microphone, allowing a few minutes for the others to find seats before he continues.

A tap on the shoulder from Kacchan and I to our classmates, has them removing the headphones. And waiting for our Chimera Satan of a principal to speak.

"Welcome everyone to this briefing. Now I'm sure you're all wondering why you are here. We'll, it's that wonderful time of year for our Biyearly war games!" Nezu cackles at the confused and concerned looks from the students around. While we are just done with everything.

"Nezu, sir! Can 2A be excused? We literally just got over last year's villain attacks and got our missing classmates back. It is highly recommended that we take a much needed mental break from fighting." Tenya calls from his seat next to Momo. He gets many protests from the rest of us, which he ignores.

"Iida, while I understand your concerns, this is something that is not optional for hero course students. Now, with that in mind, I will make all of 2A the villains in this scenario, with a few others of their choosing." Nezu responds.

The class groans and death stares Tenya for this outcome. Nezu then goes on to explain the rules and objectives of this exercise. Apparently each group gets one to two teachers in their teams and a support course student to help with items. The only ones that were off limits for choosing were Nezu, Midnight, RG, Hounddog and Mic, since they had to keep an eye on everyone. We were given two months to prepare. Along with a rule book, that basically had everything that was discussed during the meeting in it.

A quick scan of the book, showed me that the game actually began today. Meaning we had to recruit, train and spy on everyone starting now. So after we returned to our dorms a leader was chosen.

"Everyone for Kat, raise your hands!" He got two in response.

"Anyone for Tenya?" Momo questioned, again two hands went up.

"All for Izuku?" Everyone minus four voted for me.

"Izuku is our leader! Gather around!" Momo shouts, the class Sits in a circle around me.

"According to the rules, the game has already begun. Kat, Mina, Tenya, Mezo and Eijirou; you five will go recruit Mei and Powerloader. Do whatever it takes to get both of them. We can get by with just Mei but It'd be best to get them both. Since we're playing the villains, feel free to kidnap them or something. Toru, Kyoka, Momo, Shoto and toshi; you five will get Dadzawa to join us. Ask first, kidnap second. Everyone else with me to ground Alpha for training. Any questions?" Shit! I need food.

"How the fuck do we kidnap two pros!" Kacchan shouts.

"Figure it out, use my notebook for power loader's weaknesses, same for Dadzawa. Do I need to remind you to be careful with those books?" I ask, my smile turing slightly less heroic.

"N-no. We'll be careful with them." Kacchan gulps as he runs off for my books.

"Nerd! Which ones!"

"Power Loader, book 4, Dadzawa book 25."

"Got it! Extras! Let's go!"

With that the class dispersed. And our slow and steady rise to victory began.
🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

Pics not mine..found on google or Pinterest...sometimes Facebook..I hope everyone likes this new bkdk book of mine. Enjoy :)