Little secret is out

Start from the beginning

Lorddddddd his car is sexy,I'm gonna love driving this baby,I go back in the house quickly change,I get in the car and meet the girls at the mall since Aurora left before me.

"This is what I wore"I got to the mall and  saw Maria with the girls waiting for me,I lock the car and walk up to the girls,"OMG I can't believe he let you drive his car" Aurora screams admiring his car "why what's the big deal" her jaw drops and ...

I got to the mall and saw Maria with the girls waiting for me,I lock the car and walk up to the girls,"OMG I can't believe he let you drive his car" Aurora screams admiring his car "why what's the big deal" her jaw drops and her eyes widen "he doesn't even let Damon or ash drive this car" wow I didn't know he trusted me so much with his car well he does know I'm the best driver I did street racing for 3 years and won every single one of them.

-At the mall-

"Maria have you picked out the bridesmaid dresses yet" Bella askes (it's short for Isabella) "Yh and I want you to try them on" she says handing us the dresses.I wallk in the dressing room and try is on and I'm Loving this dress she does have good style.

It was a beautifu,long mint green satin dress that fit my body perfectly and hugged my curves,we all wallk out of the changing room at the same time"You guy look beautiful"She says while wipping a tear "have you picked your wedding dress" she nods...

"You guy look beautiful"
She says while wipping a tear "have you picked your wedding dress" she nods in excitement "I can't wait to show you guys".

-Aurora ink office-
We finished choosing the dresses and the gowns it was only 7pm so I headed to the office to see if everything is ok. I got out of the car and amount of jaws that dropped and wispers I heard is unbelievable "omggg is that Mr Martinez car why is she driving it" a women says to her co-worker,why is everybody so fussed about the car it's just a car.

I've been working since 9am and I have a massive headache I wonder what malia is doing should I call her,no leave it she is fine. Bianca walks in wearing the most sluttiest outfit ever also licking her lips "uhh bianca can I help you with something" she comes leans her hands on the table exposing an enormous amount of her breast "hmm I was wondering do you wanna hit the club after,a bunch of people are coming from the office" she says keeping her eyes on me "no I'm fine".

She comes in closer sitting on my desk and placing her hand on my chest,what the fuck is she doing,"are you sure" battering her eyelashes at me "bianca I said no" in a firm voice.
Before she could have another word leave her mouth Malia walks in lowering her sunglasses so she can see clearly. "bianca" she says in a demanding tone making bianca jump and turn around.

Is this girl dumb or something,she is so desperate and I couldn't care less but if ,Cody's men see her drooling over him it's gonna give it away that we aren't actually dating "oh malia your here" I look at her arching my left eyebrow "yeh I'm here anything I can help you with" she gets of rafs desk and looks at me,woahhh what a slutty outfit "no I was just asking raf something" I see Rafael chuckling in his chair covering his mouth "alright" I say wallking past her and her leaving "oh an bianca maybe don't wear such a skanky outfit to work,we don't want people getting the wrong idea of our business" I say followed by a sarcastic smile appearing on my face.

Rafael leans back in his chair laughing about the comment so I sit in the chair opposite him "you enjoying this" I say putting my heels on his desk

Before he gets a chance to speak Damon and Ash come into the roomI put my heels down and turn back "hey guys" Damon nods at me and ash waves,they both sit down on the couch and look at Rafael "entonces hermano(So brother) I see you brought your fa...

I put my heels down and turn back "hey guys" Damon nods at me and ash waves,they both sit down on the couch and look at Rafael "entonces hermano
(So brother) I see you brought your favourite car to work,can I please please drive it home" ash ask while Damon leans back and laughs "Yh I doubt that bro" Damon says patting ash on the shoulder "guys I didn't bring that car here,I drove my Mercedes today" they both look at each other in counfusion.

"So then who did" Damon says leaning up I jiggle the keys in my hands showing them "WHAT" ash screams making me laugh "You drove his FERRARI" ash says with his mouth hanging open "Yh why" Damon moves infront and says "Rafael never lets anybody drive his car"

"How come she can drive it and not us" ash says "because she is the only person I trust to drive my car" woahh I did not expect him to say that "Huh" ash says "ash shut up your an idiot who would crash it,come on she did street racing for years and won every single one of them" I nod my head looking at ash being surprised "pft easy" What did he say...