Chapter 2

*Reanna's POV*

Some idiot of a person ran into the back of my Jeep I got 2 days ago. But some idiot hit the back of her and we all went down into the ditch. Everything went black. I don't know how long we were there for but I woke up in a hopital. I look over and saw him standing in the door way.

~Flashback~

I was at Subway ordering my usual... a meatball sub. I saw a guy sit down at a table with a rather big nose. So I sit down and eat my sub. The guy ate his sub quickley and came and sat down in the seat in front of me.

"Hey" he said.

"ummm... hi" I relpy.

"You ummm...'

"what?"

"you look very nice"

"oh ummm... thank you" I say as I feel my cheeks go red.

He pulled out a piece of paper, wrote something down and handed me the paper. He got up and walked to the door.

shit... I didn't even get his name!

I get out of my seat and rush to the garbagecan and throw out the rest of my sub and rush to the door. I followed him out to his car and poked him on the back.

"I didn't get your name" I say as he turned around facing me.

"Im Jerome"he said.

"Hey...uh... im  Reanna" I could tell he was procesing my name in his head by the look on his face becaue a lot of people look like that when I tell them my name.

"Wanna do something?" he asks breaking the silence.

"sure... like what?" I ask.

"I don't know" he says. "Get in my car"

"I barley know you. You could be a axe murderer for all I know"

We got in his car and went for a drive until it was 10:34 pm and he droped me off at my house. I took out the piece of paper he gave me earlier and texted it.

(R=Reanna J=Jerome)

R: Hey axe murderer...

J: Not exactly what I thought your first text would be.

R: BUT IT IS!!

J: I really liked tonight...

R: Me too.

J: Wanna do somehting tomorrow?

R: Why the hell not!

J: Bye. See you tomorrow.

R: Bye.

Four days later me and Jerome got to know each other a lot better and hung out everyday since we met at Subway.

J: I wanna see you again tomorrow!!

R: I DO TOO!!!

J: Met somewhere at 6:30 and we can go for super somewhere.

R: YASSSSS

J: I can't wait to see you

R: I don't wanna wait

J: See ya tomorrow<3

R:Bye<3

I go to sleep and think about what could happen. I started to worry that I wont look nice enough becaue I never do, and think of what could go wrong at wrong at super tomorrow.

~Next day~

I wake up and get a shower and put my pyjamas back on until 6 because im a very messy girl.

* At 6 *

I start to get ready and by get ready I mean pick out clothes and put it on. I decide after only 5 munites that im going to wear a pair of black legging and a navy blue Aeropostal shirt. Not really fancy but I don't have anything fancy anyway. He's just gotta put up with a non-fancy girl.

2 day ago I bought a Jeep so I get in and start do drive to Jerome's house. Im driving in front of a light blue car and a red truck that was definitly speeding. I saw the truck smash into the car and soon enough the car hit my Jeep. I can't remeber anything because I was in a ditch and woke up in a hospital bed.

I look over at the door way and see Jerome standing there. He walked over and sat on the bed by my feet.

"You're awake" He says.

"No... Im shooting elephants in my dreams and a cute guy walks in and sits down on my bed!" I say making him laugh.

"You're funny" He laughed.

I look around the room and see two other girls lying on the beds.

"Who are those people?" I ask.

"The people who were in the accident with you" Jerome says.