U Should Have Killed Me When U Had the Chance

I’ve read these stories a thousand times, now I’ll rewrite them all

You’re meddling in anger you can’t control

She means the world to me, so hold your serpent’s tongue

Is a whore’s lies worth dying for? Trust me, I’m done

- Taken from the song ‘U Should Have Killed Me When U Had the Chance’ by Day to Remember

Ashley returned to her bedroom and found her father slowly getting to his feet. She stood in the doorway and waited for him to notice her.

“I want you out of this house!” Chase Leveque raged as he got slowly to his feet. Finally he realized that his little girl was pointing his own gun at him and smiled ruefully. “There’s my girl.” He chuckled maliciously as he spread out his arms and waited.

Ashley lowered the weapon. “I’ve got plans for these bullets. Mother has already caught two and there’s already too much of your blood in my room.” She turned and walked down the hall towards the stairs.

Chase charged out of the room after his daughter. Ashley turned and fired two shots. Both bullets landed in the center of his chest. Ashley’s father was dead before he hit his knees and his body tumbled down the steps past his daughter. Ashley stepped on his face on her way to the door without a second look. She climbed back into her car and stomped on the gas, burning her tires out in the driveway before going back to the lake house.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brandon and Lauren’s peaceful slumber was suddenly interrupted with the slamming of the door.

Lauren looked lovingly at Brandon, feeling wonderfully sore. “Shower with me?”

“I would *love* to.”

She jokingly asked, “Do you still think you’d be able to manage carrying me?”

He responded by pulling her into his arms and easily carrying her into the adjoining bathroom, Lauren squealing with delight.

The two young lovers got into the shower stall under the hot water and took turns caressing the other as they stood under the water. Brandon was washing Lauren’s hair when she lost her balance and fell back against his body.

A sexy smile slowly graced her features as she turned her head and looked up at him. “Again?” she purred.

“I can’t seem to help myself.” He said simply, continuing to massage her scalp.

Lauren turned, gently positioned him between her legs and slid her tender opening against the top of his raging desire. She moved his hands from her hair to her waist; indicating for him to hold on tight. Then, she leaned back and started rinsing out her hair as Brandon sawed his length between her legs gently.

When Lauren was satisfied that her hair was sufficiently rinsed, she stood back up and managed to focus her eyes, swimming with intense lust, onto his. “I don’t know if I can take any more just now, but…” Lauren dropped slowly to her knees before him, “I wouldn’t mind doing this again.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashley arrived back at the lake house and scanned the front lawn, doubling as a parking lot, for Brandon’s car. It was still there. So far, her hastily-made plan was holding together nicely. She walked in the house and found that there were still easily two dozen people milling about; including, much to her dismay, Michele and her little girlfriend. ‘They’re next.’ She smiled to herself.