"That would've been me, honey." She proudly announces.

"Why?" Comes Wanda's low voice from beside me.

"Ah, she finds her tongue again. Why what, Wanda dear?" Agatha turns her attention onto Wanda, who inadvertently grips tighter around my wrist, unbearably tightly.

"Pretty clear question, no?" Wanda speaks again and I notice the little thrill of her accent return slightly stronger than it usually is.

"Why I sent you here?" Agatha cocks her head. Wanda doesn't move. It might be the alcohol, but admittedly, Wanda looks pretty fucking hot when she's mad. Wanda turns her head slightly to look at me and I quickly look at Agatha. Nope.

"I don't want to give everything away now, do I, Wanda dearest? That would spoil the fun!" Agatha coos, clapping her hands together like the matter is resolved and with that, she stands up.

Instantly, Wanda tugs at my wrist again, forcing me to take a few steps back. Man, she's strong. Agatha looks up at us, surprised.

"Oh, don't worry, I won't harm a hair on her head." I frown at her weird stress. God, I wish I hadn't had that last drink. Maybe I could figure all of this out then... or maybe this is all just a dream and I am still lying passed out on that couch while Thor drones on and on?

Not a dream. Wanda's voice echoes in my head and I feel a sense of comfort in hearing her so close. Livvy, I need you to pay attention. I don't want you getting hurt.

I am paying attention.

No, you're staring at her magic.

Oh. I blink a couple of times, clearing my head. I was indeed staring mindlessly at Agatha's purple flame.

It's pretty fucking cool though, you must admit.

"Agatha." Wanda says out loud this time, ignoring me as she lets go of my wrist which I thankfully rub with my other hand. "Leave."
"Oh, I will." Agatha smiles and all the nicety is gone from her face which now just looks gaunt in the pale light.

"I suppose you don't want to make that exit now?" I lean out from behind Wanda to look at Agatha.

"Well, no, actually. Not yet. See you are both coming with me."

"I actually quite enjoy Stark's tower." I say loudly, looking around. "I've never seen a shower as nice as this one, you need to check it out."

"I'll make a note of that." Agatha rolls her eyes.

"No." Wanda says and she almost makes me think of a petulant child. God, she's hot, but she needs to work on her comebacks.

Wanda's head tilts slightly as she shoots me a dirty look, to which I shrug. I'm right, though. That wasn't your best work, love.

God, what on earth is wrong with me? Why am I annoying Wanda when I should be annoying Agatha so Wanda is free to zap her ass?

My thoughts exactly. Wanda dryly comments in my head.

"It's rude to not include everyone in the conversation, ladies." Agatha impatiently snaps.

"It's also rude to break into someone's room and wait for them in the dark, but here we are." I say and Agatha shoots me a look not too dissimilar to the one I just received from Wanda.

If I'm not careful they might both just attack me.

"It's also rude to so impolitely decline someone's very kind offer to return you to the present when you seem to be stuck in the past." Agatha says.