important like oxygen.

HELLO LoViEs!!!!

here is your author who forget that she is still living well I was present but my mind was actually staying with aliens at area 51.

I don't know what is with wattpad when I finished a book id doesn't come on my reads thats why poor brain is struggling too much.

Actually me your stupid author read a story but forget to read the story name. And Alas I want to read it but wattpad uncle is being not good.

 I am not able to find that story on my reads so yeah the story was.

#STORY 1

she was older than him and he was a bit of younger . biggest clue was he only used to listen to her even though he never listens to his parents. She was his czn. One day on her nikkah with her maybe love the czn was furious bcz at the same day of nikah he realised his love for her. But that boy she was marrying left the nikkah and ran away. So the boys parent begged him to marry her so he married her.

# STORY 2

I t was of strangers i remembers the boy name it was shahmeer he was like billionaire he was in love at first sight it was the couple of ahad and sajal. sajal was like a extreeemelely good girl but her u know maybe nvr liked her and forces her to do work her parents were dead. Shahmeer send the rishta to her home they accepted in lalach. yeh tha yr and it was like firsts of stories i read of this islamic dsi love stories.

___________________________

I know u all want to kill me likin aise kaise marlonge hehehehehhehe

achaa yar pray for my sendups i am actually hella worried but not that much worried to skip the meals. kkstkkst

And i will continue laalsa after sendups inshallah bubye.

I may not be uploading but I am active. 

And please tell me some good bootiful desi islamic love soties.

I am dying tot read them. byebye love yaasss see ya.

 byebye love yaasss see ya