Chapter 01- The siblings and The proposal

it was a bright sunny day... a lady in her mid 40's came in and moved the curtains that the sun can peek in and disturb the beauty sleep of the girls who were soundly sleeping cuddling each other! 

lady: aro... akshu! wake up! its already past 7...

aro came out of the blanket, and said blinking her eyes

"oh my dear mr. naira karthik goenka! i wanna sleep more..."

she almost said slurring as if she was drunk. sighing she was about to go when bottle rolled down the bed and directly stood in front of her legs... 

naira(taking the bottle): what the heck aro and akshu!!! from when did you both start drinking alcohol??? 

saying that she holds both of their ears and both woke up with a jerk

arohi(in hangover): come on you bitch! i don't love him...

naira(shocked): what are you even saying aro???

she was in the verge of shouting and that's when akshu got her senses back... she panicked seeing naira's angry face and smacked aro to stop saying bullshits!

aro opened her slowly and said ouch but as soon as she saw naira's face, she knew what's gonna happen next

arohi(pleading): i am sorry mo...

within she could complete, both aro and akshu was dragged by naira still holding their ears tightly 

akshu: we are sorry mom, but its the first and last time... please don't say to dad!

arohi: ha mom! yesterday she returned back from london after years nah... so we just thought to celebrate it!

naira(leaving their ears): is this the way you celebrate it???

akshu and aro(in unison): sorry mom... but one last chance please...

naira was about to say something when karthik called her, glaring at both of her kids she went out.

akshu(sighing in relief): thank god, we got saved

arohi(rubbing her ears): ha yaar, if only papa didn't call maa on time, we were surely done for!

akshu(hugging her): thanks aro... last night it was wonderful!

arohi(yawning): i know i know... but rrey i feel sleepy! we just got 2 hours sleep...

akshu was about to say something when naira shouted from downstairs

"get ready and come down girls!!!!"

akshu and aro(in unison with a not interested look): perfect!

AFTER 1 HOUR... 

all the goenka's were sitting in the dining table, having their breakfast... both the girls came down like queens and hugged their mom and whispered her not to say anything abt the thing she found out in the morning, calming herself naira nodded and kissed her daughters not before telling them not to repeat it... 

manish: how was your journey akshu???

akshu: it was really good bade papa!

karthik: aro... we wanted to talk to you abt your marriage!

aro(getting up from her chair): my marriage??? but why?? why not darlo first?? she is my elder nah???

naira: indeed she is aro, but the proposal was for you...

akshu(whispering with a naughty smile): neil ko ditch mat kar behan!

as soon as she heard it, aro stamped on akshu's legs to which she screams 

akshu(forgetting everything): oh come on aro... try not wearing this pencil like heels before doing it again!

as soon as she finished, she bit her lips and closed her eyes in embarrassment when she saw aro looking at her with blood shot eyes...

arohi: i don't want food...

saying that she left the place whereas akshu was sitting cool in her place as she knew her sister really well! karthik and naira followed her to the room but the door was closed on their face

naira(angrily): what is this behavior aro??? is this the manners i taught u??

arohi: i am sorry mom but i can't marry!

karthik(calmly): naira shhh... let me talk to her! aro... atleast hear who is the guy!

arohi: haha say, as if its gonna make any difference!

kaira(in unison): neil!

as soon as they said that, the door was open and a shocked arohi asked

" neil!!!!!!!?? how can i marry him???"

naira: you both know each other since childhood aro.... we think he is the perfect for you!

karthik: yes aro... we won't force but think about it!

arohi: okay, if he says yes then i am ok with this.

as soon as she said it, kaira hugged her and she was left anxious as she had no idea how neil would react to this

In night:

akshu was sitting in the sofa eating her ice cream when an anxious aro came and sat beside her... she offered her a spoon which she accepted without any objections but this was too opposite to aro as she hated chocolate

akshu(finishing her bowl): what happened aro???

arohi(holding her hands tightly): you are asking what??? don't you know about the proposal stuff that took place???

akshu(sitting calm): oh you denied it nah... then what's the issue??

arohi(almost freaking out): no i didn't idiot! i accepted it... and how do you think i will reject neil??? 

akshu almost dropped her spoon hearing her, she hugged her in excitement while aro sighed lightly... here she wasn't excited just because her sister is getting married to her childhood friend but also because she knew, this event will bring abhi back... she has been waiting for her about 5 years now!

akshara: its been years since i met abhi...

arohi(mimicking): its been years since you met abhi... blah blah blah! think about me darling! i am going to get married to your crush's brother in a week! and the worst part is, he is gonna kill me when he sees me as it was me who told him, i don't want marriages! and look at the irony, i am gonna marry him!!!!!

hearing her sister's rantings in anxiety, akshu could do nothing but laugh out

arohi(angry): oh so you find it funny??? now take its punishment darlo...

saying that she started chasing her with a pillow all over the room!