What will they say?

Start from the beginning

They all were speaking random things and being chaotic. Soon Tae, Joon, Suga, and Jin left. Leaving Jimin, Koo and Hobi.

"Jungkook I'm asking you again. Are you serious about tae?" J-hope asked. "Hyung stop doubting that! I told you Kookie really loves tae." Hobi sighed.

"Jungkook ssi...I have no problem in you guys being together. But if you are this serious...tae looks at you as a friend. I don't want you to get hurt." Hobi said worried.

Jungkook have loved tae for a long time now. He is afraid to confess his feelings as they both are boys. Most importantly they are friends. He can't ruin it. He is afraid that Tae will not talk to him like before. He told this to Jimin, but Hobi caught Jikook talking about tae and kook so he too knows now.

Jimin has always supported him.

They spoke for few minutes. Mostly Hobi advising kook to not get hurt if tae doesn't like him back. He cares about his brother. But Jimin always had a thought that tae likes koo. But he definitely wouldn't be aware of that.

_______________________________________

Few days passed, and due to their break they came to a place like mountain areas. It was like a little trip.

Kook and tae were being more close which made kook happy.

ONE DAY

"Hyungggg." "Yah Jungkook stop whining." Jimin said being annoyed cause the younger kept whining about the sad ending about the k-drama he just saw.

"Do you think me and tae will end up like them?"

"I don't know....But my 7th sense says that you both will end up together." Jikook giggled.

"Hyung when do you think I should confess Tae hyung?"

"I don't know Kookie...But for now, don't do it any sooner. It will only blast. So let's wait for sometime. You love him right?" Koo nodded.

"Then wait." "I will Hyung."

The environment was peaceful, until they realised a tall figure slowly coming out of the bed.

It was Tae. He was standing with a shocked expression along with the clown mask he had. Probably planned to prank and scare them with the mask on. But guess what? They both were more scared than they would have been if tae wore that clown mask.

Jungkook looked at tae in horror.

"What is going on here?!" Tae seemed confused and serious.

"Oh tae! When did you come?" Jimin said with a nervous chuckle. "What were you guys talking about?"

"Oh that..w-we were j-just-"

"Jungkook do you love me? Like not as a friend?" Kook just looked down.

"Jungkook I'm asking you something. Do you have feelings for me?" His voice was deep and serious making Jungkook scared. He slowly nodded.

"Yes hyung. I admit. I loved you from a very long time but couldn't say it to you. But I really love you."

"But you're a boy..." He said almost a whisper.