|| TᕼE ᗷEGIᑎᑎIᑎG ||

The sunrises as she wakes up to the comforting and familiar smell of old books and incense

"It's time to start the day ..." She groaned half awake. She get dressed in a light skirt, white blouse, and a patterned sweater; it was a slightly cold fall morning, not enough to freeze but uncomfortable enough for layers. She walked down the oak stairs of her home, making her way to her home's shrine to place a small tribute for a prosperous day she placed a few loose silver coins. She made her way to the bookstore and library portion o her home that was closest to the entrance, she enjoyed having her work in her home since she loved her work it never seemed like work but a pastime that paid well.

"Miss Sy! Good morning, sorry I'm late, the church is holding some event today and they were handing out sweets!" the young girl tried to excuse her absence unaware that Syvis herself was late as well. "Relax Mia, I woke up later than usual, your not late." Syvis tried to calm Mia down. "B-But, I still should have gotten here on time!" Mia stubbornly pouted, Syvis sighed knowing she wouldn't be able to win an argument against Mia. "Well you can repay me by taking care of the shop while I'm out, I need to run some errands for Mx. Paro."

"Can you promise you'll be strong and take care of the shop while I'm gone?"

"I promise Miss Sy!"

Syvis smiled as she grabbed her jacket and her satchel and pulled it over her shoulders, "Thank you very much, Mia, I promised I'll get you something while I'm out". She walked down the cobblestone roads to the market, the sun peaked between houses as the day grew bolder. "Let the gods bless you on this beautiful morning, Enas has blessed this day! Kira flows through us today!" the street preachers yelled the God's praises to the passerby. The colors of the red trees that enclosed her small little town in the middle of the Hurcington region of Trayqua contrasted against the clear blue sky, 'It truly was a beautiful morning but enough for them to yell so loud in the morning'.

She walked past the loud preachers and entered to the loud bustling market, the sounds of bartering flooded her ears. "Baked goods! Lanterns imported from Acros!" shopkeepers yelled as she approached their stands. "How can I help ye lass? We got goods imported from all across Estha.", "Um yeah, do you have uh three clockjoints with embed O-Otrite by any chance?" Syvis questioned as she read off of the list that Mx. Paro gave her. "Well that's oddly specific not many people here ask for clockjoints, what are ya working on lass?", "Oh it's not for me it's for a friend of mine haha" She tried to laugh off the awkward feeling in her chest. The burly man dug through a large box full of imports from northern Uskana that mostly consisted of mechanical parts, "Ah here we are!" he grabbed a sphere of pins and clockwork that had runes embedded into it that made the mechanism give off a soft blue glow. "Ah thank you, how much would this be?" "On the house! Not many people buy these things around these parts so I'm just glad I'll have less luggage when I move to the next town!" the man laughed. 'This sucker, this looks super valuable! how can he just give this to me for free?' She thought to herself as she left the shop and continued to shop for Mx. Paro.