𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟐

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

-200 votes for next chapter⭐️.

-100 comments💬.

October 2nd, 2022: 11 p

October 2nd, 2022: 11 p.m.

"Papá wait till we get in the room, and I'm not fucking on an empty stomach either" Aria said shrugging Kingston off her as he kissed her neck as she unlocked the hotel room door.

"Mmtch if you don't love me no mo just say det, and we just ate love bug please" he said sucking his teeth then he pushed the door opened for her then she walked in.

"I was just playing we finna fuck my nigga, I mean I'm finna fuck yo life up I'm pulling out all the stunts" she said then Easton slapped her ass.

"Watch yo mouth calling me my nigga I ain't some nigga off the street I'm yo husband and baby daddy" he said mugging her then she placed her back down.

"I'm sorry papá" she said biting her lip because she loved when he got all aggressive with her.

"Take these clothes off" he said biting his lip as he kicked off his nike slides.

"I'm nervous" she said looking at him.

Underneath her clothes she had on this nice two set piece that she purchased for a night like this, but she didn't know if he'd get turned off by it because of course her body has changed.

She's not the same skinny petite girl he met she now has more meat on her bones and she now has stretch marks and a mommy pouch.

"About what baby" he asked genuinely concerned about the shift in her energy.

"What if you don't like it" she said softly while pointing to her body then he looked at her with his head to the side.

"You right I'm not gonna like it I'm gonna love it because it's all beautiful, like I can't get that image of you in the shower out my head baby you're so beautiful without even trying" he said wrapping his arms around her then he bent down and kissed her over and over until she smiled big.

"I love you" she said cheesing stepping out of his embrace.

"I love you more" he said pulling his shirt over his head then he threw it somewhere.

"Ouuu" she said running her hands over his hard abs causing goosebumps to form from her touch.

"Stop stalling" he said then she huffed and pulled off her shirt followed by her shorts then Kingston mouth dropped.