𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

-175 votes for next chapter⭐️.

-100 comments💬.

October 9th, 2021: 12 p

October 9th, 2021: 12 p.m.

"I can't believe we leave tomorrow, but I'm ready to go the fuck home" Aria said laying on chest.

Hey y'all it's been a couple months since y'all last heard from us and we're currently in Dubai living up our last day of our 6 month baecation tour.

It's been such a wonderful experience with her these past few months traveling the worlds and making new memories with her and we documented everything and each time we went back home to catch up with Tootie and our cartel we'll take time out and do a collage.

"Same I'm ready to put the house together" I said then I kissed her forehead.

"What we doing today though" she asked smiling.

"You know on the last days of our vacations I take you on a date, but I wanna take you shopping today so we gone do that before our date" I said smiling big then I kissed her neck.

"Shopping and a date yessssir" she said causing me to laugh.

"I love that beautiful smile yo" I said then I grabbed her face and kissed her.

"And I love yours, but I have a question" she asked then I laid my head back on the pillow.

"And I have an answer" I said then she straddled my lap and put her hands on my chest.

"You gone let me be a stripper for a day" she asked then I raised an eyebrow.

"For me or at somebody club" I asked putting my hands in her well my boxers then I squeezed her ass.

"At somebody club but you can be there of course I just feel like throwing a night party" she said then I shrugged.

"Ion care baby just lemme know like two days before so I can get me a money order" I said then she started cheesing.

"This was really for Lira but ayyyeee I'm finna be a stripper" she said then I balled my face.

"See nie love bug" I said mugging her.

"Whaaat bubbles she finna be 22 and she was scared to ask you so I did and you already said you don't care" she said then I ran my hands down my face.