𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

-200 votes for next chapter⭐️.

-100 comments💬.

continued...

November 25th, 2021: 6:45 p

November 25th, 2021: 6:45 p.m.

"Damn love bug" Kingston said eyeing Aria as she stepped out the bathroom in a mint green lingerie set with flowers on both the panty and bra.

The pieces complimented her chocolate skin so well in his opinion.

"You like what you see" she asked smiling with all the confidence in the world with her lil baby bump poking out then she did a little twirl for him.

She was really enjoying the fuck outta her pregnancy so far and her marriage everything was just so perfect and days they do get into an argument they always talk it out and be fine the next day.

"I love what I see you look so beautiful and the mint compliments your skin so well, c'mere" he spoke truthfully causing Aria to blush then she walked over to him.

"Thank you papá" she said then she straddled his lap and his hand immediately went down to her new ass.

She calls her ass new because before she was with Kingston she had a lil booty now it's fat and her thighs thick and her hips spreading and she loves it all.

"What you on tonight love" he asked biting his lip.

"You gone find out" she said softly against his neck then she started sucking on his neck.

"Mmm" he grunted softly while she assaulted his neck.

He never cared for hickies in the past, but with his love bug she be kissing all the right places leaving him to be turnt on even more than he already was.

"Lay back" she said then she kissed him.

"Gimme more kisses" he said then she pushed him back on the bed gently.

"Listen papá" she said then she hovered over him and kissed his lips multiple times then she began slowly licking down his body causing his breathing pattern to increase.

The feeling of her warm tongue against his skin was such a turn on and she could tell because the bulge inside of his boxers kept getting bigger and bigger and she knew he was ready to get free.

Sliding off his body Aria stood in between his legs and grabbed the hem of his boxers then he lifted up helping her pull them off then she put them on the floor next to her then she looked down at fully erected dick.