⛄🎄 Christmas Special🎄⛄

Start from the beginning

***

The next day you couldn't help but call Alya, asking her of her plans. Since you'll have your day with Adrien during Christmas, you wanted to plan something that's only for only you and the class.

"Ohh! That's great Idea, Y/n! Maybe we should ask Ms. Bustier if we can celebrate at school!"

"hmm.. that's great, I'll count on you"

"Sure! I'll inform you later, but while I'm at it, you should inform our other classmates"

"Alright... Merry Christmas, Alya"

"you too! Merry Christmas!"

With that, you ended the call and went to your room and took some materials from your desk.
Since Gabriel didn't want to celebrate the freaking, Christmas, then might as well make your own Christmas tree. It's not like it would kill you if he's going to get angrier at you.

Looking for some DIY videos on the internet, you prepared your materials before following the instructions.

*Insert ringtone*

Sighing, you pick your phone to see Adrien calling you. You press the answer and listened

"Merry Christmas, Cathy... I hope you're here but i guess I'll be celebrating my Christmas alone. Even though you ask me to join you and your family, I don't want to intrude. Anyway... I hope you like your gift—"

"What the fuck Adrien? I don't to listen with your sappy words! Tell that to your girlfriend"

You deadpanned when the other line suddenly ended.

But then, he called again.

"I-uh.. may i know who's this?"

You swear you didn't want a prank this December.

"It's Y/n"

"Y/n?.. uhh..hey Y/n..can i ask why are you holding my girlfriend's phone?" You grit your teeth and stood up and exited your room. You didn't end the call as you make your way to Adrien's room.

"It's my phone"

"But it's her number..weird"

Opening the blonde's door, you ignored his shirtless appearance and look around the room.

"Hello?" The other end still said and you didn't talk, watching Adrien like a hawk that caused the poor boy to blow-off like a steam.

"Who's Cathy?" You said pertaining to the other line and Adrien in front of you.

"She's my girlfriend"

"I don't know her"

You furrowed your brows when you receive the answer. You look at Adrien the  your eyes trailed towards where his phone was..

You didn't assumed that this would be a prank when the called clearly said "Adrien" and his voice was the same as the Adrien in front of you.

"Can you send me a picture of you?"
You said towards the other lins

"Uhh..w-why? Are you a fan?"

"No I'm not. I don't like you at all but i need to confirm something"

The other line went quiet before he answered yes and ended the call.

Now that you finished talking, you look at Adrien.

"It seems you have some impersonator"
The boy frowned before the both of you stilled, frozen in place as realization hit the both of you.