SOY UN ADICTO(part dos)

Previously in part uno :     

"You up for a blowjob in the car"

           Part dos:                          

           Part dos:                          

He looked over at me and smirked in his cocky way, "Do you think you can handle me?", he spoke as he changed gears and carried on driving.

"I'm always up for a challenge", I replied as my hand made its way to his bulge. 

He kept control on the wheel, looking in the rear view mirror and spoke, " Show me what you've got, 3 minutes before we're at my penthouse".

I began straight away by opening his pants; my right hand slipped in his silk boxers and I took out his cock. He chuckled at me  as my eyes opened wide in surprise at his size.

He was huge, 7 inches and it wasn't even hard.I rubbed my hand up and down his shaft at a steady pace, earning a groan deep from his throat.

I than lowered my mouth on his cock. My plump lips wrapped around his thick length and began to deep throat him earning more pleasurable sounds from him.

I than held him in my throat, my nose touching his pubic bone, his whole dick in my mouth. 

"Ahh..mhmm...baby girl your amazing",he groaned out while keeping control of the car. 

I than kept sucking and had his tip on my tongue, humming. When I knew he was near , I increased the pace bringing him to his heavy orgasm.

"Ahh..FUCK...BABYYYGIRLLL", he loudly moaned in overloading pleasure.

Buckets of his seed showered the inside of my throat as I kept swallowing his tasty cum.

I took him out of my mouth and looked at him with my sluttiest look ,drool mixed with cum dripping down my chin as I put his cock away.

"You're too good at this mami, we're here and I need you now," he growled in urgency as he opened his door.

The moment we were in the house and he closed the door, I was up against the wall with on of my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

He touched me all over as he kissed me with undying passion, igniting a spark I never knew and with each kiss he turned that spark into a flame. Our bodies moulded together like one and our movements were in sync. Tunes of pleasure filled the empty hall of his house.

It felt all like a pleasurable fantasy.

His hands groped my ass and left trails of kisses down my jaw and began a painting of hickeys on my neck and shoulders. Soft moans left my mouth and I whimpered when his hand left my skin.

I than felt his husky voice in my ear, " Clothes off now".

I followed his instructions eager to get fucked by this sexy Latino Adonis. I bent over when I took my last article of clothing off. I looked at him from under my lashes whilst he smirked at me and pulled my naked body against his clothes one- I felt the friction between our bodies, so intense.

Just than he picked me up, bridle style and carried me into a room which I assumed was his bedroom. He pushed me on the bed and started to strip down till he was as nude as the day he was born.

He got in between my thick thighs and looked at me, his eyes asking for my consent and I replied in return with a nod.

He than dived head first between my legs and lapped at my heat. His heavy breath on my pussy. I was like putty under his touch. I kept moaning; I arched my back as the pleasure intensified. It was heaven on earth.

"FUCKING HELLL...NATHANIELL..ah", I moaned uncontrollably. I grabbed his thick locks of hair, gripping it hard, making him groan.

He hummed as he fingered me with his thick fingers, I felt the orgasm come in waves as my stomach was in knots, clenching. I sat up on my elbows as he got up from between my legs.

He than positioned himself again between my legs and smacked his meat against my nerdy pussy. "Nathanielllll please....", i was interrupted by his cock entering my need little cunt. I was dripping love juices on his cock. He thrusted in me at a ferocious pace, with me moaning like a whore on a street corner.

"What...aaa...lit...ahhh..tle sluttt", Nate grumbled out as sweat beaded on his forehead and kept thrusting hard and harsh.

I felt my orgasm come and we both came cumming hard, both of us moaning out load as I scratched my nails down his muscled back. 

"You want my number for another time", I finally said.

"Sure Mami"

AUTHOR'S NOTE

HOPE YOU ENJOYED

XXX QUEEN VAL