The Family Reunion

Vi slowly wakes up, seeing in front of her are the younger twins but between the two is a beautiful woman, their mother. "Vi." She said. Vi's vision blurs but come back to focus and blurs again.

(Y/n) opens the vial cap and pours it into his sisters mouth. A bit of shimmer drip from her lips before she swallows the liquid.  (Y/n) stands back while Caitlyn sits next to Vi on the table. Vi immediately shoots up and screams from the pain.

Caitlyn catches her as Vi takes deep breathed from the sudden pain. (Y/n) was about to go and comfort his sister but stopped once Caitlyn softly sets her against the wall and places both of her hands on both sides of Vi's face. "Easy, easy, easy." Caitlyn said as she gets close up to Vi's face.

(Y/n) watched this, feeling quite uncomfortable on the outside but slightly happy on the inside. The feeling soon leaves once he realized that Caitlyn was still an enforcer, he doesn't know what to do.

He noticed the two look at each other and Caitlyn caresses Vi's cheek as the purple soon leaves her eyes. (Y/n) again didn't know how to react, he just stood there, watching. Soon looking away and rubbing the back of his neck from the second hand embarrassment.

Caitlyn soon gets up. "We need you back on your feet." She said. (Y/n) looks back at the two, soon only looking at his sister making sure she's okay. "What was the name Sevika gave you? Jinx?" Caitlyn asked.

Vi sits up holding her once used to be wound but now blood stained spot. She looks at her hand to make sure the bleeding has in fact stopped, once noticing nothing, a sigh of relief was released. "Right. Jinx. How could I forget." Vi said.

Now that Vi was feeling better, something was bothering (Y/n). He couldn't get it out of his head. He wasn't sure how to bring it up but Vi for sure wasn't going to like it. "We're going to have to be more careful now. Silco will be-" Before Caitlyn finished, (Y/n) noticed she was going to bump into the water tower. He tried to stop her but was too late.

Thankfully Caitlyn reacted quickly and quickly turned to hold onto the beam. Soon the tower stopped creaking and dust stopped falling, Caitlyn looked at the beam and noticed names marked along the edge of it.

Reading "Violet" or "(Y/n)" or "Powder." She noticed that (Y/n)'s and Powder's name were always on the same height. Caitlyn then looks behind the beam and notices the chalk drawing on the wall. "You used to live here?" Caitlyn said.

(Y/n) looked down sadly before Caitlyn asked a question that made him even more sad. "Who's Powder?" She asked.

No one responded until (Y/n) exhaled. "Our sister." He said. "I thought she died, but, no." Vi said sadly. "We have to try and find her." Vi finished. The thought covered his thoughts again, only this time he was angry.

"how do you not know if you sister is alive or dead?" Caitlyn asked Vi specifically. "It's hard to check up on people from inside a concrete cell." Vi said as she stood from her sitting position. "What, you don't have parents?" Caitlyn asked.

(Y/n) had enough, he snapped. "Fuck you." He said with anger piercing his voice. Both women look at the boy. "You wanna know something, VI? Everyone thought you died. I saw you get taken away by Marcus and over the years I always thought you'd comeback but I guess I started to think the same thing. You left me. You left Powder and I was too weak to save her." (Y/n) said.

Vi looked at her brother with sadness growing inside her. "I always thought about seeing Powder again but at least I know that she was out there and I had a chance to get her back from that monster that you left for me to fear!" (Y/n) said almost breaking down.

He takes a deep breath before continuing. "And you. Enforcer." He said making direct contact to Caitlyn. "Our parent's are dead. Killed by enforcers." Caitlyn was shocked by the statement, she always thought enforcers were there to protect but she never knew life in the undercity.