The Monster

In a old run down pier building, the male enforcer known as the one who lead the unwelcomed encounter and gave chase to the five kids, walks through the big building and steps on something that crunches under his feet. The purple veins that cover the floor makes some disembodied scream, the man follows the veins with his which lead him to a door with my veins covering the wall and floor.

There happens to be someone at the door, Silco. He starts to walk to the enforcer with his hands behind his back. "First time I've been invited to the lanes. It better be worth my time." The Enforcer said with his venting mask on. "Ah, you see, that's your weakness, Markus." Silco said walking to the Enforcer known as Marcus. "You carry your chin so high, you fail to see the opportunity below." "Who are you?" Markus asked. 

"You're looking for five children. the ones running circles around Piltover's finest." Silco said walking circles around Markus. "What about it." Markus asked. "Don't look so concerned. I'm about to make your day." Silco said with grin on his face. 

Sometime later in the day, Silco is holding another vial filled with the purple liquid. "Will he live?" He asked the scientist in the massive room. "Long enough." he responded. After inspecting the vial some more, silco walks up beside Deckard who looks through the glass into the water watching the giant fish swim around. "Beautiful, aren't they?" Silco asked Deckard. "Yet, up there on the surface, no one even knows they exist." "They're monsters." Deckard said. 

Silco looks at the blonde boy with an offended look on his face. "There's a monster inside all of us." He said. Silco then raises the vial to eye level, Deckard looked shocked. "What? No. No, no! It'll kill me!" Deckard said with fear in his voice. There was a pause before Silco takes Deckards knife from its sheath on his side, he then inspects the knife. "I'd like to let you in on a very important secret I learned when I was about your age, boy." He said pointing the knife in the boys direction, he then taps the tip of the knife on his own cheek before speaking again. "You see, power." Silco throws the knife away. "Real power doesn't come to those who were born strongest, or fastest, or smartest. No. It comes to those who will do anything to achieve it."

Silco then hands the vial to Deckard. "It's time to let the monster out." Silco said. Deckard's breathing heavies and and fear is shown on his face, he looks at the scientist and look back at the vial in Silco's hand. He reluctantly takes it and holds it in his hand for a second, he then holds his breath, pops the cap open drinks the liquid pushing fear aside. Instantly, Deckard starts to feel the pain from the liquid, he grunts and screams in agony and then falls to the ground, holding his head.

Silco walks over the kid, standing tall above him. Deckard slams the floor as his screams turn into deep growls and his body starts to get more mussily and bigger and purple and black veins start to pop and show on his skin. He grabs his face as he screams a low scream and his eyes turn from a bluish color to a bright purple. 

His agonized screams could be heard all around the pier building before silence follows.