At evening...

Gulf: Hello I have an appointment with Mr.suppasit can you inform him of my arrival, please...

Secretary: Yes sir sure....

After half n hour of waiting...

Mew: Oh hello Mr.kanawut sorry for calling you on this short notice but our finance team has a few doubts about this project so my team wanted it to get clear with you ....you know what happened last time we don't want this to happen this time...we should know every small details of the project, not last time every detail were discussed by you and Mr.Ayaan Suppasit...I want this to be a formal one...and the finance team has to clear all your cheques so it's required them to know everything...

Gulf: for this you can ask anyone in my team then why you asked for my urgent presence, I am not that free Mr.Suppasit like you...

Mew: I am sorry Mr.kanawut but I guess you can clear their doubt better than any other in your company...

Luke and another team who are already waiting for Gulf and Mew in the conference room...get up when both entered ...

The meeting took 3 a half-hour-long ..the team asked questions like anything...Gulf was surprised that this is the first company that takes this kind of small project so seriously...and how everyone in the team is so enthusiastic about the project...the team said that they do this detailed study for every small project..but sometimes they asked such silly questions that Gulf felt irritated that, are they even literate how can a finance team don't know such small things about the company....there are some rookies in the team too who asked a lot of question...after that meeting, Mew asked Gulf to wait in his cabin as he has few things to talk ...

After Gulf left Mew thanked everyone...Thanks, team you all did a good job...after Mew left everyone in the team took a deep breath...

Luke: Good job team..You saved everyone's ass....Luke asked his employees to leave coz it's already 8 Pm..Luke also left with them...

Mew asked Luke and his team to extend this meeting for more than 3 hours or he will make the whole finance team work till 3 am..and that's why they prepared so many questions well in advance ...

Gulf: Yes Mr.suppasit what you wanted to talk...

Mew: I just wanted to thank you for this presentation and for addressing everyone's doubts...

Gulf: it's okay Mr.Suppasit...if that's it then please allow me to leave I have some prior commitments...

Mew: oh god!! After all this he is still not tired and ready to go with that asshole...yeah Mr.Kanawut you can take a leave...Mr. Kanawut actually I am also done why not I accompany you till the parking...

Gulf: hmm okay I will wait outside you wrap up till then...

Mew saw Gulf going out ..he called someone...and after a minute he go out with Gulf...

They reached the VIP parking area where only Mew's family or Gulf and Akil can park their car..Mew get inside his car but he saw Gulf is still standing....

Mew: what happened Mr.Kanawut...Mew still talking formally with Gulf as Gulf asked him to do.....Mew doesn't want to piss Gulf even a little else he won't get this little chat with Gulf too...

Gulf: He looked at Mew and said..Mr.Suppasit my car got punctured...

Mew: he moves out of his car and looks at Gulf's car...oh!! This is punctured, no worries I will ask my guard to call someone to fix this meanwhile would you like to come with me....