Fury?

“Sara…” I heard, the voice was familiar. I opened my eyes but all I saw was a bright blinding light, I started frantically moving about in all ways that I could, I was restrained but the straps weren’t harsh leather, the straps were soft and padded. I blinked a few times and things started becoming clearer. I saw six people. I let my eyes float over them and they all felt familiar. All their faces were familiar, then I looked to the person that was holding my hand and I felt my heart skip. I wanted to scream his name, why hadn’t he saved me? He promised me he’d never let anything hurt me. I was trying to talk but all I felt was air leaving my mouth, no words, which frustrated me even more. I was pulling against the straps and he let me lose of them and I clung to him with everything I had and let my body rack with sobs. He stood up and I wrapped both legs around his waist, not about to let go. He rubbed my back and shushed me until I’d finally stopped crying. 

You promised.” I mouthed, still no sound coming out. 

“I know… Shhhhh.” he said, using his hand to push my head back onto his shoulder. “We’re going to go home, okay?” he asked gently, I nodded my head, still wrapped around him. I knew I was being stared at but I didn’t really care. I let him carry me to a black car and fell asleep before we even got to Stark Towers. 

“Sara…” Tony said. “Sara, you need to wake up, we have to go to S.H.I.E.L.D. for something. Fury says he needs you.”

Fury?” I mouthed, he nodded and handed me a dress from my closet and a pair of tennis shoes and left the room so I could change. When I walked out, Tony put his hand on my back and looked at me, I don’t want him treating me like this, like some confused, little, old lady. “Pepper?” 

“She’s on a trip.” he said, that was the last thing he said until we reached S.H.I.E.L.D. A tall black man with an eye-patch and black leather trench coat approached us and greeted the two of us.

Fury?” I mouthed.

“What the hell’s wrong with you? You usually never shut up.” Fury ( I think) said, putting his hands on his hips.

“She doesn’t remember anything. The only person she remembers is me.” Tony explained. The man’s face fell just as a man with  curly brown hair and stubble made his way quickly into the room. He sighed when he saw me and ran over to hug me tightly.