𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤𝟪

The morning was definitely a sight to see

You could say everyone had a great sleep because we all woke up past the afternoon and everyone was spread out like a zoo.

"Luis!" Madelyn shot her head up, hair best of hair sticking to her face as she lazily opened her eyes, "Get your fucking feet off my face!" She yelled and shoved him away.

Her voice was loud enough to wake everyone else up. Rosie threw a pillow from her spot up to Luis and Madelyn, who both groaned.

"Shut up..." a voice mumbled groggily from underneath me. I was surprised and quickly widened my eyes to see who was under me but I end up just relaxing and going back to sleep, when I saw it was just Camilo.

~~~

I had woken up later in the day with my head on Camilo's chest as he wrapped an arm around my waist. I glanced around the room and everyone was still asleep, except for Mirabel. I looked back at Camilo who was still asleep, his hair partly covering his face as his body rose.

"Anita." I heard a faint whisper, "Anita." I looked up to see Mirabel standing over me with a smirk.

"Wha?" I asked very confused, sounding slightly drunk.

"Let's go see Bruno now...while everyone's still sleeping." She whispered and I nodded.

Slowly unlatching Camilo's arm from me and getting up, I looked around and lightly chucked at everyone's positions.

I wrote a little note for everyone and put it on the kitchen table, before following Mirabel out.

~~~

"Where is Bruno?" I whispered, it was the afternoon but I didn't want anyone else to hear, especially if Dolores was listening right now.

"Let's check his...room." I nodded and we walked over, he was sitting on his armchair, watching a little performance that his rats were doing.

I cleared my throat and he jumped up, looking at us with shock.

"Oh, right...you girls almost gave me a heart attack." He breathed heavily, placing a hand on his chest.

"We're here so you can do your vision thingy." Mirabel said and he sighed.

"Are you sure? It's not just a vision thingy, it's a prediction of the future, dangerous stuff." We rolled our eyes and nodded, walking out into the house secretly so Bruno wouldn't be seen. "Well, it might not work and I also need a lot of space so I'm not sure I'll be able to-"