𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟦

I quickly ran home with mi familia with big smiles on our faces

I jumped onto the couch and we all sat around the living room, all out of breath.

"Hmm, who was that Chico with the yellow ruana you were dancing with hermana? (sister)" Maria asked and glanced at Bee (Bianca's nickname) who snickered.

I looked between the two and frowned, "What? What's so funny?" I asked but no one responded and I sighed. "I don't know who that boy was, just some random guy I guess. He could shapeshift though."

I heard Abuela chuckle beside me and sit down on the couch between me and Manuel.

"That wasn't just any boy, that was a Madrigal." She said with amused eyes.

"Ooh, a Madugal." Andrew said, completely botching the name.

Abuela laughed and carried Andrew so he was sitting on her lap. "Oh yeah, my new friend Mirabel told me about them, she's a Madrigal too." I said.

"Well, they're not just Madrigals joven (young one), they are the Madrigals. Very respected people, and very loved in this place." I raised my eyebrows, I knew they were special but I didn't know they were that special.

I mean they do have gifts so that's kinda of stupid of me to think.

"If you ever need help, you can always go to their casita and ask for it. They have gifts for a reason." She smiled and set Andrew off her lap so she could go to the kitchen.

I looked over to Manuel who looked impressed but then across from me was an annoyed and slightly mad looking Miguel.

"What's got your knickers in a twist, hermano? (Brother)" I asked and he snapped his gaze to me.

He mumbled something but then walked off.

Delore's POV
"Hm' looks like there's someone who doesn't like us for once."

"What's got your knickers in a twist, hermano?"

"That familys' trouble I can tell." A guy mumbled back.

...

"That curly haired boy is also annoying." He said later and I quietly laughed, not wrong about that.

I walked downstairs and helped papá and everyone set the table ready for dinner.

"Dinner everyone." Abuela Alma said and we all sat down and she brought the food out to the table with Louisa.

I sat next to Camilo at the table, smirking at him as he frowned.

"So, how about that mini concert they had at the market today?" Agustín asked with a smile as we looked at him.

Antonio's grin widened. "It was great! I wanna do it again!" He said clapping his hands.

"I'm glad you liked it Antonio, that girl who danced with you was very nice." Papá said and smiled, I glanced over to Camilo who had a very faint blush forming on his cheeks.