𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟧

"Shh, Carlos do you have to keep shouting in my ear the whole walk?!" I yelled at him, rocking Ana in my arm to keep her asleep

"Okay, okay, Lo siento." He apologised, holding his hands up.

As we all walked to the famous Madrigals' casita, I found my palms getting sweaty. Why? I have no idea, but all I know is that I can't drop this baby.

We turned the corner and walked passed the gate that opened by itself. The gate already being one of the eye catchers for the night.

We walked forward and I saw a glimpse of a boy at the front, greeting people as they went inside.

I got a closer look and saw that it was...Camilo. Shapeshifting into the different people that walked in and greeting them. I slightly chuckled and walked forward with my family.

"Woah, look at Camilo!" Carlos pointed and laughed with a grin on his face and we watched him turn into many different people.

"Quite a gift that kids got, huh Annie?" Pá said, nudging me.

"Yeahhh..sure." I replied and walked up to him.

"Ahh, the Sánchez family!" He said loudly as he turned into my dad. Spreading his arms and puffing his chest out.

"Oh it looks just like you papá!" Tate grinned, looking at the real dad.

"Acts like him too." Bee snickered and chuckled.

Papá took Ana from my arms and walked in with Abuela, after smiling and greeting Camilo.

"Hola chica, welcome to mi casita!" He said grinning and doing a little dance.

"Hola Camilo." I said in a monotone voice, Tate and Andrew waved at him and then skipped inside and I followed them.

Camilo's POV
Before I could say anything else, she had walked past me and into the house.

I watched her as she walked away, she looked beautiful tonight... surprisingly.

She had a long white beach skirt and a blue cropped top that tied around her neck and back. Her hair was curly and shoulder length and fit her face shape perfectly and the way she held her posture when she walked was so confident.

Something about her grew a spark of interest in me.

Of course though, she's annoying, why would I even like her anyways.......

yuh.

I turned back to see her siblings standing in front of me and I frowned. Why hadn't they gone in yet?

"Oh, take your time checking out my sister. We'll just wait here for you to greet us." Miguel looked down at me and smirked, folding his arms in front of his torso.

I rolled my eyes. "Just shut up and go in." He chuckled and walked inside.

"Ay dios mio," I mumbled and looked back at him, "I wasn't checking her out by the way!" I yelled and heard faint laughter.