chapter twelve

Tw: blood Injury car crash

Tommys pov
Me phil techno wilbur and the dream team where driving to the store we were almost there until a car hit us I passed out.

Technoblades pov
We got into a accident we all got out except tommy we were worried phil called the ambulance (they were able to get out without having to call the ambulance) when they arrived then got tommy out he was passed out and was covered in blood I could see a large gash across tommys leg and arm there was a cut across tommys eye his face had a lot of blood.

(It looked like this)

(Sorry if its bad)

Still technoblade pov
They took tommy into the ambulance.

(Time skip they got to the hospital they walked)

Philzas pov
A nurse came to us tommy has a broken  leg and arm and has a head injury he might not remember some things he broken a rib he might slur his words a bit the nurse said we were all shocked another nurse brings tommy in here in a wheelchair he was covered in a bunch of bandages ello tommy said his words where slurred(is that the right word for this??)

(Time skip they got home)

Wilburs pov
I was sitting on the couch tommh was on my lap wilby tommy said yes toms I said he pointed to the kitchen are you hungry toms I asked he nodded I went to place tommy down so I could stand up but he whined so I picked him up and I went to cook tommy something to eat.

A/n: hey guys im sorry for not posting i had lost motivation i had tried to start on chapter twelve but I just delete the chapter and a lot of things have happened in my real life that are bad im mostly active on my tiktok dark_steve1 if you want to check it out.