chapter eleven

Wilburs pov
Tommy is getting more sick his fever is worse we have to carry him because his too weak to walk his always tired we are getting worried phil decided that we are taking him to the hospital phil said we would take him in the afternoon i heard whimpering from tommys room I sighed and I went to him room he was curled in a ball he was sweating badly i quickly ran over to him and picked him up I tried to calm him down but he was still whimpering I called for phil and he came running into the room what happened phil said worried i don't know he was whimpering so I went to check on him and he was sweating and he was burning up I said still trying to calm him down I think we should go to the hospital now phil said phil left the room I was focused on trying to comfort tommy.

Technoblades pov
I was playing bed wars until phil burst threw the door he looked worried are you okay phil I asked no get your shoes on where taking tommy to the hospital phil said he sound more worried then he looked why I asked a little worried tommy is burning up and his whimpering he looks more pale then he did yesterday phil said he left before I could ask anything else I quickly put my shoes on when I left my room wilbur and phil where standing at the door and wilbur was holding tommy he was whimpering and he was sweating badly he looked so uncomfortable come on phil said still worried we all went into the car.

(Time skip when they got to the hospital)

Philzas pov
We signed tommy in he still looked worse then before after a while a nurse called us wilbur was about to get up but tommy was making grabby hands to me d-dadza tommy said whimpering I took him from wilburs arms and I followed the nurse.

A/n: hey guys im sorry that I haven't updated this for a while I lost motivation but I hope you like this chapter.