chapter six

Tommys pov
I woke up phil was gone I soon saw wilbur he was holding a plate of food he put the food in front of me he pet me then he left I didn't want to eat because It might be poisoned but I was hungry so I ate it was good I finnished i soon saw wilbur come back and he took the plate i soon saw phil he smiled at me and sat next to me he pet me and I laid my head in his lap he smiled more and kept petting me I cuddled phil I soon fell asleep.

Philzas pov
Tommy fell asleep while I was peting I hope he is trusting me I don't want to be hated by him forever I put him on his lap I saw wilbur come in dad can we have a movie night wilbur said sure I said wilbur left and picked up tommy and I took him to the living room I saw techno and wilbur sitting on the couch i sit down still holding tommy wilbur put on the movie up tommy woke up half way threw the movie tommy watched the movie almost at the end of the movie tommy techno and wilbur fell asleep I soon fell asleep when the credits started.

(Time skip two months dream found tommy and decided that dream george and sapnap can be like father figures to tommy and tommy lives with phil again.)

Tommys pov
I was in my room waiting for dream to get here so I can go to the park dream sapnap and george and phil are taking me i heard a knock on the door I ran downstairs (also tommys ankle is healed) I opened the door and saw dream george and sapnap hello I said happy they all said hello back I saw phil hello dream phil said hi phil dream replied are we ready to go phil said yeah dram said we got out of house we got to the park and I went to the swings george dream sapnap and phil sat on a bench watching me I saw a teen he looked really strong I tried to leave but the teen kicked me down the teen started to kick me I started to cry the teen saw phil run over and the teen ran off phil picked me up george dream and sapnap ran over too phil tried to calm me down but I didn't calm down I kept crying phil carried me back to the house and he took me to the the bathroom to bandage me after that me phil george dream and sapnap went to the living room and we watched a movie soon george dream and sapnap had to go and now it was just me and phil I cuddled and soon fell asleep.