part 2

I know that this is overdue, but just stay with ma okay?
Also, since when did the mobile version of this let you know how many words you typed? Must have been in the new update. Anyways, here ya go!

Chance POV

Shit. There he was looking at us, holding a knife in his hand, looking absolutely deranged.
Bloody hell, this guy has gone right off the boat. (An. In real life I have a British accent, although its small, and I live in America.)

He looked at us with the intention to hurt, maybe even kill, I just can't describe it that well. He was studying us, seeing who would be faster, who to stab first, and maybe even who to kill. I was terrified beyond possible belief,and was shaking like an insane person, but I guess Alex was so it all balanced out.

Yet, somehow, Moses was still standing strong, although having heard of Jenevie and her attacking. I then saw that he was grinning, and wondered what was he thinking of trying.

My answer ( Moses bold, Alex normal.)

So, you're the scaredy cat who threatened his boyfriend to stay with him. I honestly thought you would be more menacing than this.

Shut up.

And while that small exchange happened, I was secretly planning to run, and when I gave the word...

WE RAN LIKE THE DEVIL WAS ON OUR TAILS! Though he kind of was.

We made it back and yelled at Jenevie to close the door, and right after she did Alex hit the bus with full force, shaking the bus and terrifying everyone.

Right before the cops pulled up, and he was arrested.