The problem returns

An. Ok, wow. We have made it to be over 500 reads. Like, wow, just wow. Thank you very, very much. Love you all!
On another note I have a really good idea for a perjasico/jercico (Percy x Jason x Nico) fanfic, and I'm just asking, is it ok if I try it out? Plz comment and criticize and here's the story.edit, thank you Misty for yelling at me to fix this.
Scott POV

The moment we found out where Jenevie was, we immediately drove over to the hospital, Kirstie crying, Mitch and Kevin in shock, Avi furious, and me, trying to stay calm so I didn't crash the car.

When we got there and they told us the room number, it was an eight person mad dash to get there. Me, Avi, and Kevin were racing in front, closely followed by Kirstie( maybe she was born wearing high heels) and Mitch, with the YouTube group, the girls and Chance( this is me! Yay!) . When we got there we saw Esther standing up, and Jenevie looking fine.

Jenevie POV ( Bet you weren't expecting that!)

When I first heard the noise, my though was " What is going on out there?"
Then the band and the YouTube crew came in. That makes so much more sense.

"Omg, Jenevie, are you ok?" Kirstie asked, just bawling her eyes out.
"Kirstie calm down, I'm fine. I'll even get to leave in an hour, he didn't even stab me."
"Well, what happened?" Kevin asked.

Le flashback, although she is telling them this too, just don't worry about it!
I was walking to the bus thinking about where I had to drive to next when I realized someone was behind me. I turned around and saw that it was Alex. Remembering his promise, I immediately started to run, but he caught up to me. Holding a knife, he tried to stab me but I dodged the knife, only getting a scrape. After that I ran onto the bus and locked the door. After trying to get on, he stopped and suddenly spat, " Tell Scott that I'm just getting warmed up, and that I'm always watching" with a crazy look in his eyes and ran off.
Flashback over

Scott POV

After Jenevie told us her story and got checked out with a clean bill of health.
When we got back on the bus, I immediately went to my bunk and closed the curtains, wanting to be alone.

Omg, Scott you put them in danger! I can't believe that this is actually happening. I don't want to hurt anyone else, and I know we just got lucky it wasn't anything worse. I don't want to be responsible for hurting them, wait, Kirstie is calling me.

"Yeah Kirstie?"
"Scott, please stop beating yourself up."
"Why? I'm the reason he's hurting people."
"No you aren't! I'll get everyone here to tell you that you aren't."
She left, ready to go get people. And while she did, I left, hoping that while I'm gone Alex won't attack anyone.