Getting reinforcements

*AN I'll make this short, please comment and tell me any helping words. I NEED TO LEARN. TEACH ME YOUR WAYS!!

Mitch POV
When I woke up my first view was of the camera girl recording the tour, Misty ( you're welcome BTW ) who was holding a camera at the time, while I looked like shit.
"Hey Misty, I'm gonna go get ready quickly, ok?"
"Ok Mitch! "
I climbed out of my bunk smiling, this is why I love the PTX family!

Kirstie POV
So after the conversation with Mitch last night, I decided to get Avi and Kevin up to speed with what's been going on. Right as I finished telling them, Mitch walked in the room, followed by the YouTube duo, Misty and Rosie( you're welcome BTW ).
"Is everyone here?" Mitch asked. "Its ok, that the girls are because they have some info on dear Alex"

"Here's the video I took while we were driving" Misty said, turning her laptop around so we could all see it.

It was a scandal! It was 5 whole minutes of Alex trying to ruin Scott's life! By the end I was furious, Mitch was crying, Avi and Kevin were planning Alex's downfall, while the YouTube girls were wondering how the fans would react.

But while we were talking, Scott walked in the room!