pentaholic justice part 2

AN! I have 100 reads! Thank you guys for this, I am truly grateful. Also, being the nerdy and statistical kid I am, I noticed that the reads and votes are going down. *insert sad face here. That's all of my wandering, here's the story! Media is Mitch's expression as they are leaving.

Scott POV
Ok, we're actually going through with this. Everyone is ready to tweet, the girls have a video already uploaded, and we left Alex a note to say that we left for "social fixings" ( that was Kirstie's idea). The moment we sent the tweets we left the bus as fast as we could, Mitch and I were running in the front, Kirstie and the girls behind us, and Avi and Kevin behind us just in case Alex tried to follow. "I'm so glad that we're going to get rid of him!" Mitch screamed, laughing while we escaped.
Oh my god, I finally don't have to deal with that bastard anymore! Now maybe SCOMICHE could finally be a thing! But he probably doesn't feel the same. Shit, why does this have to be so hard?

Mitch POV
The moment we sent the tweets, I dragged Scott while we were running, Avi sending quick texts to his sister not to worry, updating her on the situation, and telling her to try and get rid of Alex.
I was so glad I was laughing, and for good measure screamed "I'm so glad we're going to get rid of him!". So now Alex is out of the way, you could ask him! I would but, I don't want to ruin our friendship! Shit, why does this have to be so hard!

Alex POV (Yes I included the devils pov, for laughs and karma)
I woke up, expecting to see my Scott hovering over me, instead I found a note from the band that said they went for " social fixings ". I then picked up my phone number to find that every pentaholic hates my guts. What's going on? That question was answered when I saw Scott's new tweet," Sorry Alex, but I can't continue living a lie" and it contained a link to a video of me scheming how to keep him mine!
Pentatonix is going to pay for this!
Then the poop hit the fan, Esther came up to me, flanked by bodyguards, holding a plane ticket, saying "Alex, I don't think that after what you did to Scott, no one wants to see you again, so please leave."
Shit, why does this have to be so hard! I just wanted a steady, serious, faithful boy friend!
Scowling, I took the ticket and sent a tweet to Scott. "Remeber my promise Scott, we don't want Mitchy hurt now, don't we?".