The power of the pentaholics part 1

AN- So, I have a confession, Misty and Rosie were supposed to just have a cameo, but I unknowingly made them part of the plot (Happy Misty?). Also I am trying to make the titles more SCOMICHE/Superfruit so, yeah thx. BTW, the pic in the media place, is from the PTX Kik, during a fanfic challenge. I lost.

Scott POV

When I woke up, I thought everyone was asleep, so I got up to make me some coffee. While going to the coffee machine I passed Alex, who was probably planning what to do next to ruin my life. I still remember when he threatened me.
*flashback
"Hey, Scott, what are you doing?!" Alex yelled at me furiously. "Texting Mitch, why?"
"I just don't want him to ruin our relationship!"
"Why would you think that?"
"He's all you ever talk about! Everything is ' Mitch and I' or 'Mitch said' or something to do with him!"
"Alex, calm down, we're just best friends, its not like that."
"BS, what about the boyfriend tag video?!( me slowly fangirling in the distance )"
"That wasn't-"
"WHO'S IT GOING TO BE! ME OR MITCH!"
"RIGHT NOW MITCH, SINCE YOURE ACTING ALL POSSESSIVE!"
"THAT'S IT! I PROMISE THAT IF YOU DUMP ME, I WILL HURT EVERYONE INVOLVED IN PENTATONIX! ESPECIALLY MITCH!"
*flashback over
Ever since, I have been living a lie.
But the thing is, I really like Mitch, he's sweet and kind, and I don't want him to be hurt because of me. Dear lord, I definitely need this coffee.
After I got the coffee I walled into one of the rooms to see the rest of the band, plus the YouTube pair( told you Misty!! ).
Everyone got quiet when I walked into the room.
Oh no, is everyone scared to be around me because of that text? I should probably ask, or should I? I don't know, oh wait, Kirstie saying something.
"What did you say Kirstie?"
"Scott, we think you should know that Alex is trying to ruin your life"
"You know?" Omg, I was so happy I started crying!
"Its ok Scott, we're here for you!"
"No, its not that" and I told them the threat that Alex told me.
"THAT MOTHERFUCKER! HES GOING TO DIE TONIGHT!" Kirstie was mad, like a lot.
"Wait, Kirstie," Rosie said." We could tell him..."
"Or?" Everyone else said.
"We could tell the fans, and let word fly to Alex"