1

It's Shuhua's first day at Ravenwood High. But, she is late. She is never late in anything this is her first time. Soon, she arrived the station. But, little did Shuhua knew that the train left 10 minutes ago.

Shuhua pov:

It was so unbelievable. I have never been late in anything in my whole life.
What a pity!

"What am I supposed to do-"

"Huh" Someone chuckled.

I quickly turned my head to see who that was.

When I turned my head. I saw a tall guy with Dark Brown hair, Big doe eyes, Pink lips. His eyes hold the whole galaxy it was sparkling a lot. But, then the thing that distracted me about him he was also wearing Ravenwood High's uniform.

"You missed the train too?" My eyes widen asking.

"So?" He sounds unbothered.

"Come on, you must be kidding, right? We both just missed the train and you are here chilling?" I asked my voice was shaking.

"Chill, kiddo. Here" He handed me a packet of M&M's.

"No thanks" I said looking away.

Jungkook pov:

The girl that missed the train with me was so panicked. Somehow, she shocked me. But, I understand why. Still, there is way we can reach our destination. At the end of the day, we are also students of Ravenwood High. I think this didn't come across her mind.

"Hey!" I called the girl.

She didn't notice it.

"Hey" I called her again.

She looked at me and pointed at herself.

"Yes! You!" I nodded.

She was still scared. Which made me smile looking at her. She was very tiny compared to me. She was very pale, her cheeks were pink so was her lips, her eyes were ethereal. Her hair was straight and she had bangs. It looked like she is most probably younger than me.

"Which grade are you in?" I broke the awkward silence while we were making eye contact.

"I'm a fresh man. I'm in year 2 of High school. You?" She spoke.

"I'm in year 3 of High school. However i am going to enter college this year" I answered.

"Oh, so you are a senior?" She grinned.

"Yeah. What's your name?" I asked the girl.

"Shu- Shuhua it is" She spoke softly.

"Jungkook" I spoke.

{A/N: Jungkook is 19 in here while Shuhua is 17. And in this book it's 2019 currently}