Chapter 4: Y/N's College Plan

Start from the beginning

Y/N: That's what I had in mind. Let's just do what we've been doing. Except instead of just me being a trainer, all of us will!

Iida: But what about Dorms, Houses, Food, and other essential things?

Y/N: Oh in terms of expenses, I've got this covered. Back in Universe 7, I lived with the richest family in the world, and now that I'm over 18 and have saved the world countless times, you can say I've earned my fair share of cash.

Momo: And I can help you with that, Y/N! Financial support is the least of our worries!

Y/N: Then it's settled. For anybody who's in on this plan, say aye!

Everyone: Aye!

Y/N: Great! I better get to work then!

Iida: What are you going to do?

Y/N: We'll be training people, but first I've gotta let those people know that this place will be coming. I can do the same thing I did when we invited people to our Union Parade! But that'll have to wait for now. We've gotta make sure we can have everything ready first.

Iida: Alright then, see you later, Y/N!

Y/N: See ya!

With that you walked away and went home. At this point you were sure that Kalasha was at least getting close to finishing the whole place in The Celestial Realm.

Y/N: I bet everybody's waiting for me at home. I should probably get back there.

Time Skip

After a few minutes you had reached your destination which was your house. Something you noticed however was that Kasai and Ruby were there in your front yard.

Accompanying them was Yang along with S/N. But there was a someone else with them. Another child. Turns out it was Kasai's son. Nate.

Swooping down, you caught everybody by surprise as Ruby jumped 10 feet into the air

Y/N: Hey, everyone, what's up?

Kasai: Come say hi to your nephew, Y/N!

Y/N: Oh? Hey there, Nate! Man, you're growing every day!

Nate: Hi, Uncle Y/N.

Yang: So how's that little project of yours doing?

Y/N: We've got most things figured out, we've just gotta wait for Kalasha to let us know when he's finished.

S/N: Hey, Nate, wanna spar?

Nate: Sure!

Eye-Catch