~ Office romance(Part-2)🔥 /Ice Night🥶 ~/TS/OS/

Start from the beginning

Ahaan left the room hurriedly leaving a Confused ishqi behind

Ishqi : (POV) Ye AVM bhi na Pata nahi kya ho jaata hai inko, ek second ek dum cutee ban jaate hai Aur agle second imran hashmi ban jate hai ...Imran Hashmi!? Seriously Ishqi Tu AVM ko imraan Hashmi se compare kar rahi hai kya ho gaya hai tujhe! Vaise AVM ko aaj bata he dugi ki 'This Ishqi is Verrey Risky' (sitting on the bed)

While ishqi was in her thoughts , ahaan had came in the room with a bowl full of ice, that were in no time gonna melt down soon.

Ishqi: Aap kha chale gaye the? Aur baraf kyu leke aaye hai?

Ahaan : (placing the bowl on the side table) Abhi pata chal jayega Mrs Malhotra(sitting besides her)

Ahaan : (POVJabse ham dono ne 50 shades of grey dekhi hai , I wanted to try this with her , I can't stop imagining her, ahaan agar vo imagination me he itni tempting lagti hai to vo real me to usse bhi zyada sexy lagegi ..For sure....GOD I've missed my women!

Ishqi: ooo acha mai Samajh gayi aap kya karna chahte hai!Christian grey ban rahe hai aap!(scooted more closer to him and glided her hands under his T-shirt seductively , huskily)won't you blindfold me?

Ahaan : ( having a sudden boner , glided his hands on her back , under her kurti , he found out she hadn't wore a bra , huskily) No, because I want YOU to see how I make you feel

Ishqi: ( turned on and started getting wet with his talks  )

Both ishqi and ahaan were sitting with each other with no distance between them and their faces so close to each other ,both of them were breathing heavily.
Ahaan started removing her kurta whereas ishqi's hands started removing ahaan's T-shirt, both of them eager to take each other , both of their heartbeats started to rise at an increasing pace

Ahaan hovered above her while ishqi below him and he took one ice and kept in his mouth

Ahaan with one ice in his mouth started kissing ishqi such that she can also feel the coldness of the ice while his hands on his side supporting himself and ice travelling from his mouth to her mouth both of them sharing one ice . In that process water started dripping from ishqi's mouth towards her neck .

They kept kissing each other and in no time the ice was fully melted,but their kissing didn't stop and their kiss started to get more wild.

Ahaan - (Took another ice in his mouth and started gliding it on her neck )

Ishqi : (the sensation of ice and ahaan's lips on her neck was giving her different feeling , an unknown pleasure occurred her)Ahhh (moaning)

Ahaan then started moving the ice towards her collarbones ,slowly gliding it towards the valley between her breasts, with each glide goosebumps arose on her skin and also leaving her skin slightly wet due to the cold water

Ishqi : ahhaann (moaning)

Ahaan brought the ice close to her breast and glided the ice along her breasts and covering both of the breasts with full water , while she was breathing heavily such that her body was going up and down and her body reacting to the ice and his touches.