"Shit. I do not have fifteen million to pay you, Jace," the boy exclaimed. "Can I give you some of my properties and money, instead?"

Jace thought about it for a few moments and nodded his head, "But I get to pick out which ones that I want."

"Nope, that is not how it works," the boy gave Jace the two brown properties and ten million dollars in monopoly money. "There you go." The boy looked up from the board game and noticed me standing in the threshold. "Autumn, what are you doing here?"

"I am looking for Evan," I answered him. I looked around the room and found Evan asleep on the bed with his head on the pillow. "Found him," I whispered underneath my breath. I went over to Evan and tapped him on the shoulder.

He groaned and rolled over to his other side.

"Come on, Evan," I poked him again. "You should not be in here." I put my hand on his shoulder and shook it.

Evan groaned again, but sat up on the bed. "Why, hello Autumn. Fancy seeing you here," he slurred.

I leaned forward and smelled his clothes. There was no smell of alcohol on him but they did not rule out the drugs.

Before I could ask him what he had to eat or even inhale, Evan shook his head. "I took my medicine before I came here and it is starting to take effect," he swung his legs over the bed and placed his feet on the ground. He pushed himself off of the bed but fell forward, almost falling on me, and I rested my hands on his hips, making him stay steady. "We should probably go now before I will not be able to walk back to my house." I nodded.

He wrapped his left arm around my shoulders, steadying himself and I wrapped my right arm around his waist, keeping him stable. "Why were you even here?" I asked him as we walked out of the bedroom.

"Alice was telling people at school that a couple of people were going to play board games at her house while she was hosting a party and I decided to come," he yawned and he suddenly became heavier. He stopped walking and stood up a little straighter. I followed his gaze down the stairs and my eyes widened when I found the house covered in smoke.

I could not tell if it was cigarette smoke or an actual fire smoke. It was not black enough to be fire though.

"Evan, we need to go before you pass out," I told him. I pushed down in his waist and he started to move down the stairs.

Once we reached the bottom of the stairs, the smoke started to make it hard to breath. "Do you know where the front entrance is?" he asked me, while leading me in the wrong direction.

"Yeah, I do," I turned his body back towards the other way. When we made our way back to the front of the house, I found the source of the smoke. It was tobacco smoke. Geez, Alice. What are you doing to your house?

We were ten feet away from the door when Evan stopped again and made me turn my body forty-five degrees to the right. "Isn't that your brother, Oliver?" he used his other hand to point to the little boy standing in the middle of the smoke.

I left Evan to stand alone at the front of the house while I ran over to Oliver. I leaned down in front of him and grabbed his arms, making him face me. "What are you doing here, Oliver? You should be in bed, sleeping, just like mom and dad. How did you even know that I would be here?" I asked him.

"I watched you-" he coughed and covered his mouth with his hand, "jump out of the tree in the backyard and walk towards this direction, I just knew that you would be here."

I grabbed his hand and took him back towards Evan, "You should not be here, it is bad for you asthma."

He raised both of his eyebrows, "Bad for my what?"