"'Please' what? Use your words, babygirl."

"I need..." My voice trailed off. Could I actually ask for that?

Then his hand moved to cup the raging inferno at the apex of my thighs. "This?"

"Yes-" I squirmed against his hand, desperate for relief.

He laughed and pressed a kiss to my chest, his warmth leaving me for a moment before I felt his hands on the button of my bottoms.

Opening my eyes, I watched him as he took his time, opening the fly of my shorts and hooking his fingers over their waistband and the lace edge of my panties below.

Then, locking his eyes on mine, he slowly pulled the garments down my legs, slipping them off and dropping them onto the floor.

Not breaking eye contact, working on feel alone, Dwayne drew his fingers down my skin until he found the wet heat between my legs.

"Someone's being awfully needy..."

"I swear to God, if you don't-"

My words cut off as his fingers found the exquisitely sensitive bundle of nerves that screamed for his attention.

I might have screamed a little, myself.

That didn't stop him, though. He began to rub me, the calluses on his fingers growing slick with my arousal.

"Is that good? Or do you want more?" his audacious fingers slipped inside of me, and my hands ripped at the counterpane.

"More-" I gasped

I felt his fingers leave me, and, bereft, I looked up to find him slipping off his jeans, leaving a skintight pair of black boxer-briefs as the only scrap of clothing between us. They hid nothing, and even veiled by the dark cloth, the engorged length of him sent a shock of fear down my spine.

Leaning over the bed, Dwayne gripped my hips and pulled me to the edge, kneeling down to wedge his head between my bent knees.

My heart beat staccato in my chest, and a full-body flush enveloped me as I felt his fingers separating me, baring my most intimate parts to his view.

"Any requests?" His breath was a warm gust against my abdomen, and I quivered at the feel of his hands on my pussy.

A wanton smile spread across my face. "There are far better uses for your mouth right now, Dwayne."

He grinned, "You're so right."

Then he leaned forward and licked me where I needed him the most.

The sound that came out of my lips was not human. All conscious thought was obliterated as his beautiful, barbarous fingers and tongue sought to ease the raging throb of my need.

My hands gripped fistfuls of the counterpane, struggling to hold myself together as the relentless devotion of his tongue drove me to the brink of madness.

I felt myself racing to the edge of my control, and I sobbed, "Don't stop, oh God, don't stop-"

Then I looked down to see the unhinged, feral delight in his eyes, and I shattered. My back arched up off of the suede as my feet dug into the mattress. I could feel myself pulsing against Dwayne's fingers, quivering helplessly as he suckled and teased and tasted me all the way through my release.

When I was truly, fully spent, he climbed up on the bed next to me and gathered me to his chest. I cuddled against him, nestling my face in the hollow between his neck and shoulder. Slowly, as he rubbed calm, lazy strokes across my back, I returned to the world.

"Thoughts?"

I exhaled onto his collarbone. "I'm not sure I can think yet."

I felt his grin against my forehead. "I'll take that as a compliment."

"As intended."

"Well then, thank you, Ma'am."

A faint smile grew on my lips. "And I know exactly how to pay you back..." My hands moved down his body, searching for the brand-hot hardness that pressed against my stomach.

He took his hand away from my back and laced his fingers through mine. "Hang on."

"What?"

"This is going to end very, very quickly if you start doing that."

"Dwayne," I frowned, frustrated, "I want to get you off."

Leaning in, I felt his breath on my ear. "How? Tell me what you want."

"I-" my voice cut off. Goddess, why did talking about this make me feel so awkward?

"You can have anything you want, baby, but you have to ask for it."

Emboldened, I looked up, meeting his gaze.

"I want to fuck you. On top." Did I actually just say that?

"Okay." I watched as he rolled over, taking a strip of condoms out of the nightstand and tearing one off.

Turning back to me, he pulled me atop him, and I could have felt exposed, but the way he looked at me was so reverential that I couldn't muster any shame.

Gesturing with the foil pouch, Dwayne asked, "Would you like to do the honors?"

My mouth went dry, and when my voice came it was husky.

"I want to watch you do it."

His eyes burned into mine, and I followed his hands as he reached down and released his rigid cock from the confines of his boxer-briefs.

My eyes shot open as my body tensed.

That won't fit.

I felt my breath coming in, rapid and shallow.

There's no fucking way that will fit.

There was a buzzing in my ears as my panic grew.

Oh, God. This is going to hurt. This is going to hurt so bad-

"LAUREN!"

Dwayne's voice finally broke through the fog.

Snapping my head up, I saw the concern on his face.

In an instant, he read my expression.

"You've never done this before, have you?"

A/N: *Cackles evilly*