Lizzie's P.O.V.
    After Hope left, I finished getting ready and headed down to meet with the others. I looked at Landon and wondered if I could notice if anything was off. I couldn't see anything at the moment, but I will keep my eye on him. We don't need more Malivore monsters causing chaos. This must be a lot for Hope right now. First her hunger problem and now Malivore is possibly back. I can't tell anyone but Josie. I guess Hope did have a good reason because if we were all watching him, it would get suspicious. "Elizabeth, are you okay?" I look at my dad and nodded my head. "I'm fine daddy, just thinking." He nodded his head and we all started heading into town.

    After about an hour or so, I ended up losing sight of Landon.. or Malivore? "Hey Jo, did you see where the hobbit went?" I asked her and she looked at me. "Uh no." Before Josie could ask why, I hear Kaleb speak up. "He probably went into that geeky store, he kept going into, everytime we came into town." I needed to tell Josie about Hope and her dream but it had to be a private room, where I could cast the spell where no one would hear us. Which will be hard being in town with crowds of people. I'm sure even the bathrooms would be full. Maybe I can make it work, even with a bunch of people in the bathroom. I knew it had to be sooner than later because if he did disappear, it could possibly be Malivore, planning something. "Hey Jo, I have to use the bathroom, come with me." Before she could say anything, I grab her hand and pull her to the closest bathroom. I closed the door behind us and check under the stalls. I end up seeing some legs but hopefully they're too drunk to even realize what's happening. I quickly put a spell on the bathroom so no one could hear us or come in.

    "Lizzie, what the hell are you doing?" Josie asked, probably because of the spell I just casted. "Look I needed to talk to you as soon as possible and this is the best we got." "Lizzie what's wrong?" "Hope wanted me to talk to you. I'm sure she would've herself but you weren't in the room when she came in to talk. She told me she had a dream about Malivore being back. He kidnapped her and told her that he's looking for the one thing that can kill her." Before I could continue Josie interrupted me. "But if it was just a dream than why are you telling me?" "She's not sure if it's a dream or not. She says she feels like it's not a dream but she's not sure. So if Landon actually is Malivore pretending to be Landon, she wanted us to keep an eye on him." Josie started to look worried. I'm guessing from the idea that if Malivore gets a hold of whatever weapon can kill Hope, that he could end up killing her. "We have to make sure he doesn't find it because we are not losing Hope to him." We? I'm wondering if she actually meant we and not her. "We won't let that happen." "We have to figure out a way of getting rid of him for good and saving Landon. We can't let Hope do it." I knew that since we already tried that before, that it probably wouldn't work and I'm sure Hope realized that too. I knew Josie was protecting Hope but Hope knew what she had to do if it ever came down to it. "Jo, I'm not sure that'll work. We might have to let Hop-" "No Lizzie. Hope is not going to kill Landon. I'm not letting her go through that pain. We have to find another way." "She became the tribrid to do so Jo." "And we found another way of stopping him without hurting Landon before she could kill him, so we can find another way." All she wanted to do was protect Hope. I have never seen her get all protective over anyone else but Hope, not even her own girlfriend. Is there something I haven't seen yet? Does Josie still have feelings for Hope? That crush was years ago so has she been pining all this time without knowing it? Oh my god, I think she has. "I'm sure whatever happens, Hope will handle it. Now we can't say a word to anyone. She thought that if everyone knew and were watching him, it would get suspicious so it's up to us to see if he's actually Malivore. And she wants to know if we notice anything weird." "Like him not being able to be found?" "Right, she probably would want to know that." "And when we get back to her house, we will look through some spell books and find a solution." Josie just won't give up will she? I just nodded my head, knowing she wouldn't stop fighting me about it if I kept going. I lift the spell and then hear the person in the stall, puking into the toilet. "Too much to drink. Good thing they're too drunk to question everything we just said." I said and then walked out with Josie.