ꨄ︎ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 19... 𝐀 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐑𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐫ꨄ︎

WARNING: I AM NOT DOING THE ORDER OF THE ANIME, IM DOING THE ORDER OF THE MANGA SO, ANIME WATCHERS THIS CONTAINS MASSIVE SPOILERS, SO SKIP THIS ♥︎

oh also horrible grammar cuz its winter break and its also time for sleep. one more thing, i might have to upload one every two weeks since im going to in person learning

𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸

    "Hey, have you heard? Of the school mystery No. 1, the three clock-keepers?" Aoi lower her tone, to make the mood more creepier, "Theres a big clock somewhere in the school. The clock is the schools time, meaning if you change the time, it will affect the school. But... you see there are guards watching over this clock.

   "Guards?" Nene whispered.

    Aoi continue walking in the hallway, nodding, "Yes, the three represents the past, present, and future. Anyways, if anyone touches the clock without permission, they will take away the time from that persons life."

    "Oh... it looks like I don't want to touch. These clockeepers could change right? Just imagine how many times they went to the past or the future." I was quite shock of the thought of it.

    "I know right! There you have it the rumor I've been wanting to talk about!" Aoi placed her books down in her locker.

    I too, placed my books in my locker and looked at Nene. The look on Nene's face is both nervous and scared. I can't really blame her though. Recently all the rumors Aoi has told us were true. Nene turned away from the window across from her locker and walked up to Aoi.

     It seems like Aoi wanted to say something important to Nene. I'll just let them-

     "WAAAAAAAA!"

     I flinched and turned to the direction of the scream. It was from my classroom. I sped walk to the classroom to see the commotion, and oh boy...

    The class literally seems to be overgrown! I'm sure my eye sight is good, but there is dust everywhere, the ceiling is cracking. Not only that, the tree Aoi is taking care of is now huge!

    I was confused at first, but after a few seconds of standing there like a poor villager it clicked. It must be the work of the first mystery. I'm sure of it! The most important question is, why did they turn time today?

   Aoi mentioned that there is three clock-keepers. Each representing, past present and future. So the clock-keeper that must've done this is the future one. Why am I so suprised by this? Hah, what's more important right now is... actually what is important right now? 

    I look around me to see if I can find Yashiro, she probably thinks the same thing. Looking around, cluelessey she wasn't in the classroom or the hallway.

    Assuming now that Yashiro disapearred, she went to Hanako or Kou. I know this because when there's a supernatural problem she either goes to those two, to somehow find a solution. Lost in my thoughts, I felt someone lightly touch my shoulder.

    "Ah Aoi... why do you think our class turned like this?" I asked her.

    The purple frootloop, place a finger in her chin, "I don't know, but...! I have one, no two ideas! My first is someone vandalized the classroom. The second idea is that, you know the rumor earlier? I think it's that too."

    "I also at first thought that someone vandalize this, since lemon did yell it out loud earlier, but I also thought that!" I pointed at her plant, "See that's your plant! Oh and, where's Nene?"

    Aoi looked around, "I don't know should we look? Let's look around the old school building she's usally there."

    I nod, placing my hand on the handle and sliding the door. There beholds Nene. Above Nene was Hanako, and to her left is Kou.

    "Nene-Chan! We thought you were at the old school building!" Aoi smiled, waving gently at Nene and Kou.

    "Oh... Aoi... and (y/n)..." Yashiro spoke,  lowering her tone.

    "Something wrong?" I asked Yashiro, yet made eye-contact with Hanako. I raised my eyebrow since he looks suspicious as fuck. You really could tell what's he doing.

    Hanako suddenely said something to Yashiro, "Oh sorry Yashiro... I'm just going to come in there a bit."

    I just stared at Hanako, confused. Until, Yashiro suddenely collasped on Kou. 

   "Nene..? You should go to the nurse's office." Aoi said.

    Nene suddnely stood straight, as if her collasping never happened. It instantly clicked. Hanako took over her body.

   Hanako taking over her body, got close to Aoi ane pinned her aganist the wall.

    "Aoi... your not hiding something are you?"

𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸