ꨄ︎ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1... 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲 ꨄ︎

I walked through the halls, full of chattering people to my classroom. I looked up to the sign that was above me. It read "1B". I looked back down at my schedule to confirm whether this was my English class.

As I walked in everyone in the room laid their eyes on me, wondering who is the classmate who just entered. I ignored them, to walked towards the back of the class, two seats behind a girl who had a Skelton-like brooch.

I thought of nothing when I looked at my classmates. They all looked normal. I placed my bag down, and took a seat. I took out a sheet of paper and a pencil to doodle. Before I even started doodling, two girls approached me, one with the skeleton brooch, and a girl with purple hair, that looked like fruit-loops.

I looked up, to notice their excited, and cheerful expressions. Before I opened my mouth the girl with the fruit-loop like hair spoke.

"Hello! I'm Akane Aoi, and this is Yashiro Nene! We wanted to ask if you wanted to join us for lunch to know each other more!"

I was thinking of declining them, since their just too happy. Honestly, they just didn't match my vibe. Like come on, I don't smile often in public. I ignored my thoughts and decided to accept their request since it was my first day.

"Of course!" I said cheerfully along with a smile.

As more students enter the class, the bell rang. Teachers entered their classrooms and began teaching. I was writing notes both english and doodling. While the teacher wrote on the chalkboard, I took out my left airpod and placed it in my ear.

I carefully hid my airpod with my hair, and class ended quickly because of the music. The teacher assigned us just a writing prompt for homework. As everyone packed up, Yashiro and Aoi were waiting for me right by my desk. I quickly cleaned up and brought my lunch.

We ate in the classroom, and the laughter between Yashiro, and Aoi filled the room. They talked about boys... boys... and as you expected boys. I didn't pay much attention to what they said until Aoi started a new conversation which interested me.

"There is a rumor going around school called Hanako San." Aoi said, with a dark aura surrounding her.

She talked about a random rumor stating in order to summon her you needed to go to the old school building, to the 3rd floor and the 3rd stall in order to summon the ghost. If you summoned it successfully you will be granted one wish. HELL YEAH AM I GOING TO SUMMON A DEMON.

I looked at Yashiro to notice this rumor interesting her, if possible I'll asked Yashiro to come with me. We talked for a minute or so before, a boy wanted to talk to her. Aoi packed her lunch before heading outside.

I decided to take this as a advantage to talk to Yashiro and asked if she wanted to come with me.

"Hey... Nene can I ask you something?"

Yashiro was startled by the sudden question, and nodded.

"Do you want to summon Hanako San with me after school?" I said, not making eye-contact.

Yashiro eyes widened, and a smile was formed across her face, "OF COURSE! That's such a relief I was scared I would be the only one summoning her!"

Yashiro let out a sigh of relief. After a few short second of slience, me and Yashiro quickly cleaned up and headed towards our second period. As class started, nothing interesting happened.

༄Time skip to after school༄

I waited for Yashiro outside the old school building. It took her a couple of minutes before she arrived.

"Come on let's go, should I summon or you?" I said, looking down at my phone notifications, and looking back at Yashiro.

"Can you summon her? I'm scared too!" Yashiro said.

I nodded and we both headed to our destination. I took a deep breath before knocking the stall 3 times and said what was needed to say.

"Hanako San, Hanako San, Hanako San. Are you there?"

There was no response for some seconds before the stall creaked and a hand was placed on me and Yashiro's shoulder. Yashiro screamed, while I pulled out a pencil which I left in my pocket. Yashiro decide to defend herself by throwing a punch.

"I swear if this is a joke" I said, turning around and trying to stab the person who touched my shoulder.

The pencil and Yashiro's punch went through the body. I looked up to see a boy in a outdated school outfit.

As Yashiro turned around, and quickly went behind me as a shield. I glanced at her noticing how scared she was. I'm suprised to see how she thinks using me as a shield would give me protection. There was slience until Yashiro spoke up, still timid.

"W-Who are you?"

As if that wasn't a dumb enough question. I'm assuming this is Hanako... since the pencil went through then. Hold up though... Hanako is meant to be a girl. Did she have a new style that the rumor didn't take note of?

"I'm Hanako San of the bathroom."

I was lost in my thought until I heard Yashito say something, which made Hanako dejected and float back to the stall. She quickly took her insult back and made ghost forget about the sitaution. The ghost turned to me.

"So what's your wish?"

"I don't have one." I said with a straight face.

"Eh?!" Yashiro and Hanako said.

"What? I'm just curious to see if it was real. Don't ask me if I have a wish, go ask Yashiro she seems like the type person to want a wish." I pointed to Yashiro.

Hanako turned to Yashiro and she started to explain how she had a crush on Teru Minamoto. As they talk for some more I notice the bathroom full of dust as it hasn't probably been clean in years.

I looked at the two before noticing they were talking about something. I glanced down at my watch before picking up my bag and leaving the bathroom. None of them seem to notice I left which was good. As I was leaving the school grounds, I noticed the bushes moving slightly. I approached the bush and saw the cutest random thing in my life.

"Do you have candy?" The pink bunny said.

I ignore there response and picked up one of the rabbit thing. It tilted it's head in confusion before I ran off to my house with it. I technically kidnapped it.

𖧷𓂸𖧷𓂸𖧷𓂸𖧷𓂸𖧷

𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚, 𝒊 𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒇 𝒊'𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌𝒔 𝒐𝒓 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉

𝒇𝒚𝒊 𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔

✰𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒅✰

𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒊𝒔, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒚/𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉

𝒕𝒚𝒔𝒎!

𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆... 𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒖𝒑 𝒕𝒐 9 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒏 𝒑𝒐𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒚... 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍