ꨄ︎ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 16.2... 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐔𝐬ꨄ︎

Mistiuba's form completely changed. He no longer looked human besides his head. Me and Kou stare hurt, of what this monster did.

    "Hee! Hehe! Mistiuba's wish was a little vague... 'I don't know what I'd do near shore, but I don't want to end it like this. I want to stay in everyone's memories.' Well... in other words when a wish is vague I could only turn then into shoddy half-done supernaturals."

     I want to slap this wannabe... not right now, but probably when he finishes talking. I don't care whether he'll kill me, but he needs to get a whooping, or a friend would say... la chancla.

    "Now I can do better... and it's thanks to you two." His musty hand points to me and Kou, "You drew out Mistiuba's real wish for me. The stronger the wish... the regret the more distinct and powerful a supernatural could become."

     Suddenly, I recalled some memories of what Mistuba said before.

     "I want friends!"

     "I want to stay with my friends, forever and ever."

      I zoned back into reality. Kou looked at me and we both knew what was Mistiuba's wish. His face was filled with anger, and of course I am too.

     "Wh-what the hell are you talking about! Quit your yakking, and turn Mistuba back dammit! " The staff Kou had electricity, "Besides, I thought Mistiuba's unfinished business was to take pictures!"

      I decided to speak up, "Let's have a deal. Wannabe..." Crap! That sounds so sudden! But it's okay, look like your not scared but rather confident! My ass would never say that but here I am! I walked towards the wannabe.

       "Alright, let's hear it." He seems interested in the 'deal' I just said out loud.

      But there is no deal. I'm probably going to get into more trouble by doing this. But it's not my fault he deserves this.

      I was in front of him, the wannabe. I raised my hand up in the air before slapping him. That was so clean. I ran back to Kou.

     "There's no deal. I just wanted to slap you. It's not really fair considering what were in right now. Just watch out for slaps in the future!" I said out loud the last sentence in a bright tone.

     His cheek seems red, and he is quite surprised by what I've done. But I'm not unpredictable, he is. I mean, he is Suddenly smirking at us.

     "Oh... I have a idea. If you can make them just like you, you guys would be together forever, right?"

     Yup, yup I just escalated the situation. At this moment I knew, I fricked up.

    "Nothing stands in your way. So go! Fight the laws of this world. Let me see you struggle Mistuba."

   Kou's voice trembled with fear, "m-mistuba?"

   Mistuba turned to Kou and large ribbon appeared out of nowhere aiming towards Kou.

   Hell nah am I going to let Kou die. It's my fault for escalating this situation over my anger. Obviously, there's no way to stop this besides pushing him out of the way. So I did just that.

   The ribbon like things got me instead of Kou. It made its way to my neck and proceeded to strangle me. I looked at Kou smiling and giving him a weak peace sign before coughing, trying to receive air. I could try and get out of the ribbons, but I don't want to risk the ribbons becoming tighter.

  I don't want to talk either, or I'll probably lose oxygen too. I looked back at Kou face again.. Kou's face is the definition of panic and fear right now.

    The ribbon brought me closer to Mistuba and my hand reaches out to Mistuba.

    "I-I d-don't k-know.. " I tried to speak, "i-if y-ou t-there."

     I decided to not talk. I started to feel light headed, and had a urge to close my eyes. Whatever I should do, I shall not close my eyes. Not only that, but I heard ringing in my ears.

    I slowly blinked, and I felt all the pressure around my body feel lighter. Once I opened my eyes I saw Hanako who's hand was around my collar's uniform. He released his grasp, before I aggressively coughing for air. Kou ran my way, and hugged me.

     "A-are y-you o-okay, (y-y/n)?" Kou checked my arms and saw a small bit of bruises which were beginning to form.

    "Its a lie if, I say I'm fine. But I'm sorry for dragging you in a mess. But I'm glad your not hurt." I smile at Kou, giving him another hug, the tears beginning to reach the outside world, "I-I'm sorry."

    Kou hugged me even tighter, "It's okay, but what ab-" he stopped what he said before we heard what Hanako yelled.

    "Why are you doing this, Tsukasa!"

     Tsukasa... so that's his name. Wait... Tu casa es mi casa. No! It's not the time for jokes!

     I looked back at Kou to see him looking at Hanako and Tsukasa. Hanako was in tears, and now I'm mad again. I stood up before walking to Tsukasa. I guess you know what's going to happen.

    *slap*

     This slap wasn't as clean as the other one. I slapped the opposite one the I previously slapped. Tsukasa smiled at me. Hanako stared at me in shock.

     "Your so messed up. I'll make sure to slap you everytime I see you."  My voice was filled with hatred. 

     "Anyways, Amane let's play together. Like we use to, okay?" Tsukasa left, not even saying a word of my slap.

     He poofed away and we heard a small thud see my umbrella. I grabbed it before looking at Hanako.

     "Hanako, I have no idea why you're crying and I'm not going to ask why... but uhh remember, people who don't respect you aren't even worth your time." After I said that, I made my way to see Mistiuba's body. A huge ass hole pierced through his chest.

     "In the end... we couldn't save him. It's my fault. I'm so reckless. From the moment Tsukasa appeared in front of us, Kou... I knew one of us wouldn't make it alive." I touched Mistuba's lifeless hand. I was hoping for some warmth, but it's cold.

     "N-no! It's my fault, don't even begin to say it's your fault! I could've protected Mistuba, and you! Because of me one of them is dead, and the other nearly was dead!"

    Wait. If someone did manage to kill me. Since I'm like some half-ghost shit, wouldn't that mean I'll entirely ghost if I do die? I should ask myself that in the shower.

    I wipped, Kou's tears with a tissue I had. I had one more. I used it to remove  the dirt on Mistiuba's face.

    "Is there, something we can do Hanako?" Kou asked Hanako.

     Hanako just shook his head, and once again we started crying.

𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸

𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒄𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕!

𝒊'𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒎 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊'𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 600 𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘𝒔! 𝒕𝒚𝒔𝒎 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕!

𝒃𝒚𝒆!

𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒐 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌!

oh and this is me before postin the chapter, but for the manga readers, whatcha thibk about the new chapter?