ꨄ︎ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 11... 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐩 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮ꨄ︎

"Wow! That knife brings back memories! Hmm... you'll protect her... but you killed me?Long time no see, Amane. "

    "Um, I'm not sure if this is the right time to talk, but there could be many reasons someone kills you. You were probably a piece of shit, so that's why he killed you." I put my finger over my chin.

    "Ahaha! You're funny!" a boy who looked identical to the bathroom ghost appeared, "Your surprised, aren't you? I have a really good assistant who helped me make it here. So Amane, are you happy to see me?"

    The boy placed his hand against Hanako's cheek. Hanako had a face that, I could not describe. Me and Yashiro looked at each other knowing what we were going to do.

    Yashiro pushed Hanako aside and dump water on the wannabe supernatural. The supernatural approached Yashiro.

     "Wow, you're pretty good."

     Nope! He's too close to Yashiro! Haven't he heard of personally space. I grabbed the umbrella I had and threw it at the supernatural.

     "See you later." he disappeared.

      I ran over the two making sure they were okay. Yashiro was alright, but Hanako didn't respond.

     "Is that the person you killed, Hanako Kun?" The curious one asked.

     As Yashiro was asking Hanako, I went to look for my umbrella on the rooftop. I mentally sighed. The ghost took it. There was suddenly a thud. I turned my head to see Hanako pin Yashiro.

     I was lost in thought, and Hanako muttered a few words before disappearing in sight. I ran to Yashiro.

     "What just happened?" I went to checked whether she was once again okay.

      "A-ah! Hanako Kun...." Yashiro's head was looking at the floor. She began telling me what happened.

      "I see..." I paused, giving Yashiro a hug, "Do you want to go home right now? You should clear your thoughts."

      She nodded and we got out bags to go home. I decided to walk her home, and out route was silent. I didn't talk to Yashiro, I felt like she needed some space. But did I do the right thing?

        "T-thank you, (y/n) chan for walking me home." Yashiro gave me a hug once again before I walked home.

        After a certain period of time, I arrived home. I got out my keys and noticed my door was open.

       I carefully entered the house with pepper spray in my hand. I closed the front door and took of my shoes and socks.

       I peeked my head through the living room. There laid two figures that were standing. I took a closer look and recognized who they were.

      "Mom, Dad.... is that you?" I said.

      My dad turned towards me and showed his smile, "You bet it is! Did you miss us?"

      I walked over to mom, and dad to give them a hug, "Mhm, I missed you. Can you tell me about the business trip?"

     I placed my bag onto the floor, and we all took a seat onto the couch. My mom had a look of being nervous for some reason, but my father just kissed her on the cheek.

       "W-well, the business trip was because we made a new invention, which is f-folding phones..." my mom said.

        "Yup! And they found the proposal very good! Basically we'll release the new technology in a year from today!" He looked into my eyes, he was quite excited talking about this.

       We talked and talked, on our days. My father talked about the invention, and my mom was talking about the different types of places they went. While talking about this, I did my homework and completed it.

       "So, (y/n) how is school?" My father passed me a chocatle bar.

       "Eh, my classes are doing well besides math. Everything is normal besides the fact that I'm the secretary of the school." I take a sip of (f/d).

       My father jolted up from his seat, "Oh really?! How's it being secretary! You must be doing really well correct? I'm proud of you for getting a huge responsibility!"

     "W-well yes! I'm doing good! Teru Minamoto is our president! He's very nice!" I lied. I don't want to let my father about Teru Minamoto being a piece of shit.

𓂺Waking up at the middle of the night𓂺

I woke up at the middle of the night to get a midnight snack. I needed to be extra careful now that my parents are here. I tipped toe my way passed my parent's room and noticed whispering.

     Curious old me looked into the creak, and was surprised to see what I had just saw. My father, is floating. Like literally.

    This could mean one answer. And yes, I'm assuming it. My father is a ghost. I mean I think so... I'm just assuming because he's literally floating!

    I walk away and continue getting a midnight snack. I grabbed (f/s) and headed towards the stairs.

     I reached the top of the stairs, and continued the path to my room. It was quite until I was met with a recognizable voice.

    "(Y/n)? What are you doing up so late?" My father asked.

    "Midnight snack, don't worry, I'll be going to sleep." I gave him a thumbs up before going back to my room.

     "You saw me, didn't you?" He smiled at me.

     "Saw you do what?"

     "Don't lie to me, I saw your eye at the door. So it's better if you tell me, before you add salt to the wound."

     "I can't lie to you, can I?" I sigh, "Well yes, I did. I saw you float."

      "And I'm sure you want answers." He looked at me to see I nodded, "We'll I'm also sure you think I'm a fairy. We the truth is-"

     He was interrupted by me laughing, "A fairy?! What idea is that? In a matter of fact I thought that you're a ghost!"

     He hugged me, "Well... that's because... I am a ghost."

    I was confused, "Eh? What do you mean? We're hugging each other now."

    "That's because you're also a ghost. To be more precise, half ghost." He looked down to see my shock eyes.

𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸☾︎𓂸

𝐡𝐢𝐡𝐢! 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫! 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬! 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐟!