|𝟐𝟔𝟐𝟗𝟖 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜|| 𝐻𝑎𝑛 𝐽𝑖𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑔

Started: 2021/12/25

Word count: 476

________________________________________________________________________________

"Jisung, I need help with the star", I said, while trying to reach the top most place of the tree by tip toeing.

"Aish!! What am I supposed to do with your short ass huh?", Jisung came in shaking his head, and then, with the help of his strong arms he picked me up and placed me on his shoulder, allowing me to place the star.

"I'm not short, you're just too tall", I giggled.

"Yeah yeah whatever shorty", he teased me.

"Yah!"

He then wrapped my legs around his torso and held me safe, connecting foreheads.

"You're my shorty and no one else, and don't let anyone say otherwise", he said in a raspy voice.

"Only yours", I hugged his neck.

"You have to get the gingerbread town ready", he giggled. I pouted.

"Aww man, do you have to? I was enjoying it", I whined.

He nodded. He then set me down and shooed me to the kitchen.

I sighed and smiled, chuckling. He's lucky that I love him so much.
It was 11:55, Christmas Eve.

After 5 minutes, our 26298 hours spent together will be completed, making us step into a new year of togetherness.

When my favourite idol said,
"Christmas without you
Isn't Christmas at all",
I couldn't relate more.

I felt a pair of strong arms around my waist, my Quokka then placing his chin on my head. Soon, the church bells were heard.

"Merry Christmas darling", he said, kissing my temples.

I turned around, forgetting about the gingerbread town. Cupping his face, I pecked his lips, soon jumping on him and wrapping my legs around his torso. He safely held me in his arms and carried me to the living room and gently placed me on the couch.

"Wait for me", he kissed my forehead and ran out of the room, coming in moments after with hot chocolate and marshmallows in one hand and a blanket in the other.

"Let's sit by the fireplace!!", he gave me his heart smile, the same heart smile that I fell in love with the first time I laid my eyes on him.

I quickly occupied the space beside him getting wrapped in the blanket, one of his wrapping around my waist.
He played some soft Lofi, sharing earbuds with me and placing his head on my shoulder, the lukewarm feeling melting the both of us.

The perfect Christmas with your perfect person, under the mistletoe, with the misleading yet mature love we both shared.....

𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑰 𝒅𝒐
𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕
𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖
𝑰𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕
𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒆
𝑨𝒕 𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆, 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒂𝒚
𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒚 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖

シ︎ ❀❀❀❀❀❀❀ シ︎
𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚

༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ

Sᴛᴀʏ sᴀғᴇ STAY♡︎♡︎ #ℍ𝕒𝕟ℚ𝕦𝕠𝕜𝕜𝕒🐿️
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘚𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘺 𝘒𝘪𝘥𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺♡︎♡︎