|𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎|| 𝐻𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑔 𝐻𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑗𝑖𝑛

Started: 2021/07/11

Word count: 1697

________________________________________________________________________________

"Gummornin' baby", I said as I rolled over to his side to give him a big hug, but instead rolled over and fell down. As usual, he wasn't there beside me in the morning.

He must be in his studio, I thought.

I went downstairs to my prediction and I was right. Hyunjin was there in his studio, on his laptop, working on there new song. He had his headphones on with dark circles under his eyes.

"Hey Hyunjinnie.....", I said.

"Oh hey....", he said, putting his headphones down, but not taking his eyes off the laptop.

"Did you have breakfast yet?", I asked.

"Uhhhh..... nope, I'll have some later on", he said without any emotion.

I quickly go to the kitchen and make him his favourite breakfast - Sashimi.

"Babe

"Babe.... At least have something. You didn't have anything yesterday except for some fruits and a nutrition bar", I said, as I placed the plate in front of him. "Oh, and I'll be hanging out with Muse and Lavender later today"

"Hmmm.... Okay. Take care", he said, not even stealing a glance at me.

I quickly went and had a shower and dressed into a casual wear.

I went down to his studio again, to find him working on his laptop, his food still untouched

"Jinnie - ah! I'm leaving", I said, putting my shoes on.

"Okay, bye bye. Take care", a faint voice came from the studio.

At the cafè

"Sooooo, what you ladies like to order?", the waitress said.

"I'll have whatever they say", I said, my voice a little down.

"I'll have the Traditional Japanese soufflé pancakes", Lavender said.