|𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙾𝚞𝚝|| 𝐻𝑎𝑛 𝐽𝑖𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑔

Started: 2021/10/23

Word count: 2K

________________________________________________________________________________

I wake up at 7 sharp, being greeted by grumpy and sad grey clouds being the first thing I saw in the morning. I roll over to the side, hoping Y/N would be there but her side was empty again.

I heaved a sigh. I could never hug her while we both were in bed nor sleep together.

I freshen up and went down to the dining room, a flying mass landing on me not long after.

"Gummornin buttercup!!", Y/N said, as she hugged me tight, almost not letting me breathe, wrapping her legs around my torso. I held her in my arms so that she didn't fall off. I buried my face in the crook of her neck, inhaling her sweet scent as I sensed the warm blood running through the veins of her beautiful neck.

"Morning Princess", I said, placing butterfly kisses on her neck as she giggled cutely. She got down from my grip, fixing her beanie and her high waist jeans.

This would be the usual outfit that she would wear and would get really mad if I tugged on her jeans or tried to take off her beanie. I really didn't mind it as long as she was comfortable with it.

"Fell asleep again?", she chuckled as she took off her red checker jacket, exposing herself to a thin strap tank top. Her shoulders and her trapezius made me have the urge to bite it as I felt my fangs getting bigger, my hunger for her blood growing more.

"I'm making breakfast, sit down.", she turned around, busy making the Australian breakfast for the both of us. But I see my breakfast right in front of me. Her nape made it even more worse for me to control myself. I clutched onto the table trying to control the beast inside me.

"You know Sungie, I had a dream yesterday", she said, as she sat on the counted while the pancakes were cooked, bringing me back to my senses.

"I saw that you were a vampire, which was so damn cool. And we lived in this huge house, like a huge mansion sort of, and of course, you left your bite marks on me, claiming me as yours forever. That is SO sexy!!", she said as she set my plate in front of me, placing hers beside mine.

 That is SO sexy!!", she said as she set my plate in front of me, placing hers beside mine

For the rest of the breakfast, we talked about her dream and her love for vampires.

I gulped. I was a pureblood vampire myself. But I couldn't bring myself to tell her this. I don't want to hurt her so I survived on the blunt blood that the blood banks had. I needed human blood so much as I was becoming weaker and weaker. But there was no way I was going to tell her that I was a vampire.

My parents and grandparents and even my friends were all against me, but love is blind right? Both of us were blindly in love and we lived at the end of the town in a small comfy bungalow that her parents used to own, planning to move out of the place quite soon.