|𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎|| 𝐿𝑒𝑒 𝐹𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑥

Started: 2021/12/26

Word count: 2386

________________________________________________________________________________

"Fuck fuck fuck.......", I quickly packed up as quickly as possible, swearing my soul out.

How could I forget? How could I forget that we had a date fixed.
I quickly ran out of my office and sprinted back home, nearly causing accidents in the middle.

After sprinting for 20 minutes, I open the door, to find a sulky Y/N, taking off her heels.

"Y/N.....", I panted.

"It's okay Felix..... At least you remembered to come home", she coldly replied, as she went to out room.

"Baby, please. I promise I'll make it up to you", I pleaded, going behind her.

"Make up to me by what?? By again doing the same thing on our next "date"?! Felix, this is the 4th time this is happening!! I waited!! Hours! I waited and waited, convincing myself that you would come in through the door any moment!!", She snapped back at me.

I lower my head. I understood how she felt, it was natural.

"Baby I'm sorry......"

"Forget it Felix. Freshen up and sleep. You have your precious 'work' tomorrow", she sighed and with that, she slammed the bathroom door.

I heavily exhaled, burying my face in my hands. I waited for her to come out patiently while thinking what to do. I can't mess up this time.

She came out towel wrapped and drying her hair with another, slipped into one of her oversized and crashed herself onto the bed, falling asleep in no time. Meanwhile I freshened up and sat beside her.

"Y/N, I know you're angry on me, but pleaes give me one last chance. I know I've been a bad partner but I'll make it up to you tomorrow", I whispered to her, tucking her in.

I then proceeded to cancel all the meetings I had for the week and I took leave. I then laid beside her, pulling her closer to myself, making her disappear in my embrace. With my eyelids heavy, I pecked her temples one last time before drifting off to my dreamland.

𝒀/𝑵'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽

An aroma of cookies and waffles came to my nose, my mouth watering and waking me up. I turned around and bam, Felix wasn't there as always.
But who was cooking?
I sat up to see clothes neatly folded at my feet with a note on top of it.

𝐼 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑑𝑖𝑒 𝑎 𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑘 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘. 𝐿𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ!!

(ᴀɴ: ᵗʰᵉ ᵖⁱⁿᵏ ⁱˢ ʸ/ⁿ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵇˡᵃᶜᵏ ⁱˢ ᶠᵉˡⁱˣ)

I giggled. He's so cute sometimes.