I headed into the washroom... yesterday incidents were playing before my eyes again and again.

I'm feeling sad. Maybe I will be in agony forever.

No...No...Daksh..you won't. You have to survive this battle. You are much stronger than you think. You can do this, and you can win this battle.
Right now, you have to pull yourself together and keep on fight for your love.

For that, you have to be strong...other than being strong there is no other choice for me. By hook or crook, you will make them agree or else, remember, you can't live without her.

I pep talk to myself and stepped out of the washroom.

My eyes fall on Rajesh who was placing a bowl of soup whereas Cabir took a spoon of the soup and placed it in his mouth to taste it. As soon as he did...he grimaced at it.

If I am in a cheerful mood, then I would definitely laugh at him. However, now I'm in no mood of fun.

"I'm fine. You both can leave" I said icily.

"What fine...haha...you know how much I worried for you..I'm your friend, idiot..Till your wife come to you, I have to take care of this hidden baby of you." Cabir screeched making my ears go deaf.

I gave an eye roll at his overly concern for me..

"Daksh!! Don't be cranky, we will do something " Rajesh muttered trying to assure me.

I chuckled at him bitterly..No one can do anything except me. Because, it's my love.

"Daksh, we all will go and convince them. Even though, if they didn't then we all will beg them" Cabir butted in.

I glanced towards both of them. Sure, they will do anything for me because Cabir, Rishi, Aashi were always there for me and about Chirag, Deepak, Mohit and Rajesh....may be they are not closer to me due to the fact that, we met a few years back but that doesn't mean they won't care about me since we are bounded with a name friendship. It is not about who we have known the longest. It's about who walked into your life and says..

Yaar, why to worry when we are here for you.

That's what we say to each other whenever someone faces hard times.

However, among all of my friends. There is one person who can't see me in pain. Everyone has a friend during each stage of life. But, only lucky one's have the same friend in all stages of life and that lucky one is me. Because That friend who stayed beside me in every stage is...

None other than, my soul brother...My Cabir...My best friend Cabir Khanna.. who can go any extent for me.

But, I'm not that bad person to let them beg for me.

Because it's my life....my love...I have to fight for my love. Taking a deep breath, I looked at him...

"Both of you leave me alone" I said flatly suppressing my emotions.

"Daksh just listen to me once...If you don't want me to involve in your personal life, then do one thing. If they don't agree, then beg for her. They will definitely give her to you in sympathy." Cabir advised making my fists curl in anger.

"Shut up!! I never want anyone's sympathy or pity on me. I want them to agree by making them to see through the love which I have towards her." I fumed.

"Daksh" Cabir said..

"No Cabir!! Please, my life is becoming a freaking hell" I hissed at him venomously.