Samuel brushed of Aiden's astonishment face, and proceed to take a hold of his hand. He guided him back to their table. Aiden still have a pout on his face. "Keep that pout and I will bite them next." Samuel whispered huskily next to Aiden. This made the smaller boy immediately covered his lips using his hand. He have a frowned adorned on his delicate face. "You are a d-dog!" Samuel laughed lightly earning a humph from Aiden.

At last, the night ended with Aiden fall asleep in the car on the way back home. Jake carried him out into a good looking building. He put Aiden onto a nice big bed. "Hnnn..." Aiden grunted when he was placed down by Jake. "Shh shh... sleep Aiden." The blind boy cease all his movements and fall back into a deep sleep.

*
*
*
Morning came, a huge ruckus was heard on the streets Big Deal in charge of. "What is that?" Aiden turned his body towards the voices. "You sit still here baby. Don't go outside." Jake went out to see the situation.

Turns out, it was Jiho. He got a leave of absence out of prison due to his grandmother's passed away.

He attacked one of the Big Deal members when they refused him to meet with Jake. And so, when Jake arrived at the scene, he saw one guy got his eye poked with a cigarette.

"Jiho Park?" Jake then glanced at his man who was injured. "Did you do that?" He asked calmly to Jiho.

"Oh that. Yeah it was me." As soon as the words came out, Jake slapped Jiho very hard that blood slipped out from the corner of his mouth. Jiho hold his burning cheeks. But his eyes didn't even show any fear. "Jake. What's that for? You didn't say much last time." Jiho referred to the time he beat other juvies.

"You've hurt those weaker than you." Jake grimly said as he raised his hand one more time ready to slap the shit out of him.

***
The commotions died down, and finally Jiho and Jake sat on the chairs inside a warehouse. "A temporary release... I'm sorry for your loss on your grandmother."

Then, they begin talking about overthrowing the 4 major crews and more. Jake told Jiho not to disappoint him, seeing that Jiho was planning something involving James Lee, the first generation legend.

After their talk, Jiho look around searching for someone. "What?" Jake asked noticing his behaviour.

"Where's Aiden?" Jiho asked casually. He assumed Aiden won't go back to that weird orphanage and may be live with Big Deal upon his release.

"...Go back for now." Jake commanded Jiho. And surprisingly, the latter complied.

When Jake entered Aiden's room, he saw the boy was spacing out. "What are you thinking so hard, baby?" He caressed Aiden's back.

"I want to search for a job! I can't just live off of you like this right? So I want to make my own money, then rent a place, and buy my own food." Aiden talked excitedly. "I want to be independent!"

Not gonna lie, Jake suddenly felt possessiveness emerge in his heart. He felt like he didn't want to let this boy go. Keep him in his arms length by his side.

But...he can't.

Seeing that bright face full of hope, he couldn't bear to clip his wings. So at the end, he agreed with much difficulties.

Aiden was so happy that he hugged the bigger male tightly.

*
*
*
And so, Aiden tried to search for a job, wandering around the town. It was hard since nobody wants to hire a blind underage boy to work. Some even sound like a shady business.

Finally, Aiden got a job in a flower shop. "I will teach you everything you need to do." The manager was a woman in her 30s. She was kind and let Aiden take his time to adjust to the place. Aiden's tasks were quite easy. When he needs to water the plants, he carefully feel the edge of each pot. He will counted in his heart when he start pour the water. Other than that, he would arrange the seeds, the boxes and whatnot.

A few weeks passed and Aiden have gotten much familiar around the city. Aiden still saving money to rent a place, so in the meantime, he still live with Big Deal. Jake sometimes stop by the shop, and seeing Aiden doing a good job ease his worry. 'Well, I'm proud he manage to work diligently.'

Misfortunes came unexpectedly. On a day where Aiden work at the flower shop alone, he got a fever at noon. 'My head feels so hot and I feel dizzy. I don't have much strength to keep the shop open.' Thus, he decided to close the shop early. As he finished closing the shop, a grave tiredness hit him. He closed his eyes for a minute to rest, but he overslept and it was already late evening.

"Huuuu..." Aiden rubbed his temple, his headache is getting worse. He brace himself up and walked out of the door with his cane. Maybe because of the fever, he miscounted and made many wrong turns. He didn't even know where he is. His ears started to ring and so, he dragged himself near a wall of a building to rest. He leaned his back on the wall, trying to calm his haggard breathing.

"Hey, I found a little kitten here!" A boy, who wears a grey uniform with curly hair said in a happy tone. He was Jacky Lee, from Ansan Public. He was together with his other friends, Channing Choi and Hudson Ahn.

Aiden was confused, he didn't know if that voice was talking to him or not. His weak body shivered when cold wind blew.

"He is so cute. Shivering like an abandon kitten." Channing reached out his tattooed hand to brushed Aiden's hair aside. The cold sweat on the small boy forehead didn't faze him. "Ah~looks like he got a fever." Channing cooed.

Hudson placed his arms under Aiden's knees and back, and carried Aiden to the place they were going to; a karaoke place. The place Aiden was leaning on to was the karaoke place which the Ansan Public planned to go. Might as well let him rest up in one of those room.

Upon feeling the heat of Hudson's body, Aiden snuggled closer to him. "Hnnn cold..." Aiden mumbled. His mind was hazy and he didn't really know what he was doing. "Hold on a minute kitten." Hudson said with his face remained emotionless as ever, but a tiny bit of concern can actually be detected in his voice.

"Oh my God! I think I've fallen in love!" Jacky said with the hearts in his eyes. He keep on poking Aiden's soft cheeks earning a frown from Aiden. "Ahahaha! He must have felt disturbed!" Jacky laughed.

As they booked the room, they requested for blankets and some painkiller. Hudson laid Aiden down on the sofa, covered with blanket. He then grabbed a painkiller and try to made Aiden swallow them, but the boy was too stubborn to open his mouth. Jacky lifted up Aiden with ease and placed him on his lap.

He tapped Aiden's cheek gently with his fingers. "Hey come on baby, wake up. You need to take you medicine." Jacky stared at the half open eyes of Aiden's. The fragile boy opened his mouth a little and Jacky slipped the pill inside, deliberately brushing his finger tips on his soft lips. 'His lips was so cute...' Jacky's mind filled with a perverted thoughts as he made Aiden drink a glass of water.

"Hey guys. Do you think this kitten might be visually impaired?" Channing asked as he showed them Aiden's walking stick. He picked up the cane when he saw Aiden dropped it from his hand the moment Hudson lifted him up.

"Huh this little boy is blind? Damn..." Jacky hugged Aiden's tighter. Feeling the warmth emitting from Jacky's body, Aiden cuddled closer to Jacky, his breath fanning the Ansan boy's neck. Jacky flushed red with shock. "You like my hug eh? Then I will hug you forever!" Jacky kissed Aiden's cheek multiple times.

The three of them never divert their attention from the sick boy. That boy alone somehow captivated all of them.