WE'LL FIGURE IT OUT

Start from the beginning

" He was so angry yesterday night after his friends left the house. He made his bedroom a mess......broke everything up......I'm telling you his anger issues are getting out of hand." Mrs oh gossiped as jimin's eyes widen.

" Uh....Mrs oh I'll talk to you later okay? Can you tell me where is jungkook?"

" He's in the gym." She said and jimin nodded bowing at her and leaving.

__________________________________

Jimin opened the door of the gym which was located in the basement as he walked down the steps.

He saw jungkook boxing as he aggressively punched the bag and jimin gulped.

" Kookie?" Jimin said in a soft voice as jungkook halted his movements and turned towards him.

He looked shocked for a second but his expression quickly turned into that of anger as he saw jimin.

He looked away and continued punching the bag again.

" Kookie are.....are you okay......Mrs oh told me what happened last night......."

" What the fuck are you doing here?!" Jungkook asked harshly as jimin looked at him shocked. He never talks in that tone with jimin.

" Is something wrong?" He asked nervously.

" Yes everything is wrong! What are you even doing here? Don't you have another date with Eric?!" Jungkook shouted taking his boxing gloves off and throwing it away.

" Jungkook relax......and it wasn't a date we were just hanging out as friends......that's it." Jimin corrected.

" Don't fucking lie to me!!" Jungkook shouted throwing a glass of water that was kept on a nearby table on the floor making jimin flinch.

He moved forward as jimin backed off a little scared due to his anger but jungkook pulled at his arms roughly pulling him close.

" What is it now huh? You like him or something?" He asked as jimin  struggled in his hold.

" No! Jungkook we are just friends and I can hangout with other people as well. What's the big deal in that?!" Jimin said still struggling against jungkook.

" Jimin I have done so much for you! So much! And that's how you pay back?! You didn't even thought about telling me first!" Jungkook said as his grip on jimin's arms tighten as jimin whimpered.

" You're mine!! You hear me?!" Jungkook said stubbornly as he pulled jimin in a rough kiss making his eyes widen.

And jimin's heart was weak he also can't take it anymore so he kissed jungkook back.

Jungkook kept on kissing jimin as they both kept moving back until jimin's back touched the wall.

He sucked hard on jimin's plump lips and pulled away but not before giving a bite to the lower lip.